Through Green Eyes

So, since this story is a bit different and more mysterious than my previous ones, I had to switch up the writing style a bit because it takes you to read the entire story to understand. And this is only the first part so... Enjoy!

~

Harry Styles isn’t human. And it’s not that he doesn’t act like a human, because he does act like a bit of a human. He’s just not a human, plain and simple. He doesn’t hurt. He doesn’t cry. He doesn’t feel pain or remorse. He doesn’t have regrets, and he definitely doesn’t love. 

But, Harry watches.

Harry walks the streets of Mullingar while avoiding the stares of strangers. He walks in a straight, precise line to his bench where he watches. He watches humans because they feel. He watches people cry and watches people laugh. He watches people kiss and watches people hold hands. He watches people love each other and hurt each other because it’s different. People stare because his face looks drained and blank, he looks sad and empty. And maybe Harry is empty, but he isn’t sad. Harry doesn’t feel. 

Harry watches a short, fragile body walk and move about. Harry is tall and big, and it fascinates him at how different they are. He listens to an Irish voice because his is British. 

Harry stares at straight, blonde hair that looks soft and so touchable. Harry imagines himself running his long fingers through it and smelling its scent. Harry has curly, chocolate brown hair that makes looking at the blonde so interesting. He stares at his bright, blue eyes that eagerly look around and crinkle when he smiles or laughs. Harry stares because he just has dull, green eyes that don’t crinkle because he doesn’t laugh or smile. Harry is fascinated with Niall because he’s human.

Harry stares at the boy every day because he’s beautiful. It’s become a routine now, to follow him. He lurks in the distance because if the blonde ever saw him he would never be able to watch him again. Harry can’t risk never watching the blonde again. 

Harry watches him in school, at home, shopping. He watches him do human activities because the only human activity he does himself is watch. Niall has never seen Harry. Maybe, it’s because he’s boring with brown hair and green eyes. He’s unusually tall and he doesn’t fit it with humans. Of course, he looks like a human, but he’s not a very pretty one or worth looking at. At least that’s what Harry thinks.

Niall is definitely worth looking at. Harry thinks he’s a pretty human and other humans don’t even compare. He’s blonde haired and blue eyed and perfect all around. He’s not too tall but he’s just short enough to where it’s cute. He’s skinny, and looking at his body Harry just wants to stare. Stare and stare and stare for the rest of his life because he just can’t get enough. His skin is a beautiful, smooth and porcelain color. Harry finds himself not only wanting to watch Niall, but to feel him.

But Harry only watches... And watches, and watches. He doesn’t plan on making a move or acting on his impulses. The only impulse he has is too feel, but he could make do with watching.

Niall walks out of the house with skinny jeans and a loose white tank top and Harry knows what he’ll be doing for the rest of the day. He follows Niall the entire day, barely taking his eyes off of him. He’s alone the whole day as well, and he shops and eats and wonders. He stops by a clothing store and Harry can’t help but get a little closer. He waits a few moments before opening the door to the shop Niall just entered. He spots him and his red snapback fast. He wonders near him and starts looking through the racks of clothing, pretending to be shopping. Niall lays his hands on a pair of jeans and Harry’s mossy green eyes can’t help but stare at his hands. They’re skinny; and bony, but it doesn’t look freaky. They’re large and his hands just look good.