N.U.M.B

N.U.M.B

My name is Naomi Usane M. Beats. 16. Student of a private school. I don't need to mention what school is it.

Now. Do you know Fritz Anthony K. Emerand? He is actually one of the hottest guy here in our school. I don't literally like playboys until we bump onto each other.

At first, of course I was irritated with him. He have this pride that he even think I really do the bump thing. He thinks I like him much. With that. I laugh at him. And straightly punch his face. He was totally knockout and good thing no students are roaming around that time. I pull one of his legs heading to the clinic. Of course he was very stubborn to be awake from sleeping a.k.a knockout with the use of the ground scratching his body. Then I left him to the clinic.

After the times and days that he annoys me because I didn't love him like the other girls. (More on like bitches) Until we became friends.

"Usane! Earth to Usane?! Okay I'll to the the hand. Give me a hand." He react.

"Oh sorry. I'd like to get the usual drinks. The food. Your choice. You'll be the one to pay though." I shrug from my thoughts.

"Okay then." He grins.

How handsome.

What?! What did you just say?!

He is handsome.

Well yeah. I know.

Great I'm totally talking to myself again.

Yes. AGAIN. Because these days. I can't really figure out this feeling. Everytime he smile. Laugh. Grin. And when he is over protective to me. My heart flutters.

We are here at the near cafe of the school. The dorm headmaster allow us to go outside the school since its Friday. Ritz already ordered while flirting with the waitress. Eww.

"You seemed to be on the outer space these days my Usane. What's bothering you?" He asked.

My Usane. Very possessive.

"Its nothing." I answered.

"There is a thing. Look. The rotten Prince of assholes is calling you again. I told you to change your phone number. Never to contact that jerk. I'm gonna knock him off once I see him." He closed fist and punch the table.

He just made a scene. =…=°"°

"Will you quit doing that in public? Your making a scene yah know?" I laugh.

"I can make any scene whenever I want as long as your not gonna date that jerk."

"Ohh. An oh-so-not-jerk guy here beside me is talking."

"Just one thing. Usane. Your making Mr jealous."

Yeah. Jealous as a friend.

"You ain't my boyfriend. Your just my friend."

He draw into silence.

"Hey. I was just kidding."

He grins. "So. We really are couples? Is that what you mean?"

"Of course not!" I almost sutter.

"Hahaha. I'm just teasing you." And the food arrive.

-*~- Saturday-~*-

I was lying on my bed. Thinking what could possibly I can do to take this feeling away. I recalled what he said last night.