Chapter 1

"Hi, my name is Summer Stone. I am 19 years old and need to get into collage. My mum and dad are putting half into the payment, but I have to put towards the other half. So I need to find a job that pays good money.

I'm Good At:

*Handling Problems.

*Paying Good Attention To Things.

*Taking Care Of Any Type Of Person Or Animal.

*I Can Clean Like No Other

*I Can Sing

*I Can Dance

*I Can Cook A Hell Of A Good Meal.

Please contact me back if you choose to. Thank you for your time."

I sat down at my kitchen table going over my letter. "Sounds good right?" I said looking at my dog Charles. He barked and wagged his tale. "I'm glad you like it." I said patting his head. I sighed and got up out of the very uncomfortable kitchen chair. "Now all I need to do is FIND a job." I said walking to the fridge take out the pitcher of iced water. I grabbed my Elmo glass that I have had ever scence I can remember. I poured myself some water and sipped it.

I heard my phone ringing from the living room. "I'm coming I'm coming!" I said running to it, lucky right behind me wagging his tale again. "Hey Pa, how Is everything?" I said smiling Ito the phone. "Y-yep my résumé is all done. Just finished and read it over with Charles... Yes the dog dad." I said laughing along with the last part. "Alright, I-ill call you later, tell mum I said I love her, o-ok. Love you too... Bye." I said hanging up the phone.

I plopped down on the couch and huffed. "Alright Charles, you take care of the dishes while I mow the lawn." I said looking at the dog smiling. He put his chin on my knee and sneezed. "Just kidding bud, but you can come out with me while I mow?" I said as I watched his perk his ears up and turn his head to the side. I got up laughing and put on my shoes. I opened up the screen door leading outback.

I watched Charles as he ran after the birds in my yard. I walked to the shed and got the mower, pulling it out and yanking it on. Charles ran to the porch with his tail between his legs. I smiled and mowed the lawn. After I was done I think I had more dirt on me then the ground did.

I walked inside and let in Charles. He ran right to his bed a laid down. "I'll be back Charles, I'm taking a shower then it's bed time. We gotta go look for a job tomorrow." I walked upstairs and into my room. I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top walking into the bathroom. I grabbed my IPhone and turned on some music. I got in and took my shower.