Live, Laugh, Love?

'Louise is that your sister over there on the float?' My friends shouted at me as the annual carnival for our town played past our excited eyes. My sister, Laura, was dressed as an Egyptian dancing on one of the floats so how could I miss the perfect opportunity to laugh at her!  As the last floats drove past, our excitement buzzed for the after party that was about to take place.

After freezing at the carnival, we were looking forward to getting warm, as well as cracking open the alcohol! Among the people who were partying away, was Toby. He sat drinking away, talking about his love of cars in his very chilled manor with the smile that I could stare at for hours. I had known Toby for years but only recently had I realized that I found him attractive with his stubbly facial hair and slightly chubby frame, most of friends did not see it, but I knew that there was something different and special about him. As the drinks were flowing faster, Toby came and sat with me, we talked with a slight slur to our sentences about people whom were lying on the floor in front of us close to passing out  and decided that some fresh air was well needed. 

As the front door closed behind us, we walked off down the dark street, embracing once again the cold October breeze. Our conversation flowed with ease and I felt our friendship developing much to my delight. We approached the local play park and decided, with our alcohol phased heads, to climb the climbing wall and to sit on the top. Through many attempts and laughing at one another we finally managed to reach the top of the wall.

Up amongst the trees a firework appeared followed by another and another. We sat watching at there beauty when Toby noticed I was shivering. He took off his hoodie and wrapped it around my shoulders and moved closer towards me. This action made my heart flip in excitement. Was this a sign that he liked me to, after all we had been talking a lot more recently and the way he looks at me had changed. The fireworks continued and a big smile came across my face as I turned and looked at Toby. His smile that I adored followed mine as we moved even closer to each other. Was this really happening to me. And then before I realized, he turned his head towards mine and kissed me. Butterflies grew in my stomach and flipped a few times with excitement. He kissed me again and again and we were both getting very into it. I was so happy that this was happening, that a rush of emotions were running through me. I felt his hand grouping me which I thought was quiet forward but I thought as we had been drinking, it didn't matter. We kept on kissing and kissing, out tongues intertwining in smooth motions like they were in harmony. Suddenly I noticed that Toby had moved his hand to a more private area which made me jolt back in shock. I didn't expect this to happen tonight between us. I was happy just kissing but as I thought through what was going on, Toby said 'Are you alright?' I responded with a simple 'Yes' as I was still trying to work out what to do, whether to carry on with what Toby wanted, maybe he was just quiet forward, or to stop. But once again my thoughts were interrupted with him asking 'Do you want to carry on? Or?' The pressure hit me and I didn't know what to do. It was Toby after all so I do like him so it doesn't seem as bad as just some random person. With that I replied with 'Okay, but not here, I might fall off'. Did I really just say that to him! With that he jumped up and slid down the slide and I followed. We found an flat bouncy table and decided to carry on. 

The noises of the park grew instantly louder with the fear of someone seeing us running through me, panic took over. I really liked Toby but was this such a good idea? We continued kissing again and his hand reached down and swept across my vagina. The sensation raced through my body and I started to relax, maybe this could be fun. He touched me again and again and the hairs on my arms stood on end, I took down my leggings and pants with excitement to feel him touch my flesh. He continued stroking but it became more and more sensitive until suddenly he pushed a finger inside me and I jolted back in shock. It felt amazing. I wanted him to do it again and again and he did whilst finding my clitoris and rubbing it gently. The sensation was incredible and the noises that I was trying to keep in slipped out with a scream. He stopped. 'You can't be loud Lou, people might be around' He said to me as I nodded in agreement. He slowly continued what he was doing to me and the smile came back across his face, I smiled back. I laid down across the spring table and took in every movement. My whole body twitched and I noticed a new sensation. I sat up and looked towards Toby who was now kneeling on the floor licking my clitoris. I smiled at him whilst he looked up at me and carried on. The feeling was too good to be true. Not only was I feeling all these wonderful emotions but it was with Toby of all people! The feelings became more intense and I knew I was soon to orgasm but as I turned my head over, I noticed a group of people nearby. 'Toby, Stop!' I whispered. He looked at me and turned his head over to the people. We sat dead still. and noticed the people were walking towards us. A look of horror came across both of our faces as we realized it was my best friends and their boyfriends! Kate and Jake were ahead of Emily and Henry but there was not enough time for me to get dressed before they were to close. They stopped two meters away from us and started shouting 'You didn't tell us where you were gone! We have been phoning you loads and you didn't answer! We want to go home'. 

All I could say was sorry as I was struggling to get dressed. Toby stood up and said nothing whilst he waited for me. We followed the others back to the house as I was trying to explain what had happened that I left my phone at the house. I made up some excuse that Toby and I were talking about his family and the problems they were having but I know they saw me half naked. We got back to the house and I picked up my belongings and followed the others out the door with Toby. The walk home was intensely Awkward. My friend, Emma, was staying at my house so I decided to walk with her and dodge the topic but I knew what everyone was thinking. I looked at my phone and had 34 missed calls from all my friends. Wow they must of been worried! As I looked at my phone I noticed a text from Toby sent only minutes before. Why was he texting me whilst we were walking? I opened it. Toby 12:24am 'That was so fun, do you think they noticed what we were doing? We should do it again sometime, like friends with benefits because I think we could have a lot of fun together'. My heart sank.