Chapter 4

Ziva David/ Zi

       My dreams were a jumbled mess of colors, mostly red. I couldn't figure out why and so I just decided it was because of my anger. I had woken up a few minutes ago and turned on the tv  to some show called Gilmore Girls. I enjoyed it, it was funny and distracted me from my problems.

         I was watching a heated fight between two of the characters when suddenly I heard footsteps outside my door. I immediatley began to shake but quickly turned down the tv and grabbed my gun from above me and aimed at the door. I waited silently until the door was broken down. I kept my aim steady and waited for the people to show themselves.

     I was completely thrown off gaurd when I heard Gibbs and Tony begin to identify themselves as NCIS. I slowly lowered my gun and tried to calm my shaking. I was Ziva David! NCIS agent and trained killer! I didn't shake from an attempt on my life. I was so concentrated on this that it took me a long time to notice that they both stood still staring at me a look of disbelief on their face.

      They looked like they had seen a ghost. "Gibbs, Tony... are you alright?" I asked confused. "Ziva... not... possible, Ducky's never wrong." Tony said in a breathy quiet voice. "Neither is Abby." added Gibbs. I stared at them. "Huh? What's going on?" I asked in a voice that sounded quieter than usual. "But, but... you're supposed to be dead." said Gibbs and Tony at the same time. I just stared at them like they were crazy.