Hair Treatments

Treatments for Hair Growth

Below I have listed 3 treatments that are targeted for hair growth. I am not going to say these treatments will work for everyone but there is no harm in trying them out.

OLIVE OIL TREATMENT

-1 or 2 spoons of Olive Oil

(Must be olive oil or extra virgin olive oil. It CANNOT be cooking oil)

*You have to heat up the olive oil for around 20 to 30 seconds so it can be warm. Heat helps your hair grow but to much heat will damage it.

Section your hair in 4 or 5 sections and dip your finger tips in the olive oil and rub it in your roots. Do this to each section and make sure it is evenly distributed.

Put your head upside down for 2-4 minutes (I do it for 4 minutes) Also while your head is upside down rub your scalp with your fingertips.

Leave in for 2hrs and wash it off. You don't need to shampoo and condition your hair everyday. You can just wash it off with water. You have to do this for a week straight (7 days) to see results. Your hair should grow around 1 or 2 inches.

I found this method on youtube and at first I didn't think it worked but I tried it out and it works! I will list two videos of two completely different girls doing this method. This might not work for everyone but try it out and see if it works for you. You probably won't see a difference so I suggest you to take a picture of how long your hair is the first day you do the olive oil treatment and then take a picture of your hair on the 7th day to see if there is a difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxmZntIuQ_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7lRl_Tru0Q

EGG YOLK AND OLIVE OIL MASK

Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tablespoons of olive oil then pour half a cup of water and mix it together. Massage through hair and leave it in for 20-30 mins and rinse it out.

Do this once a week.

A girl on YouTube said that she does this and it helped her hair grow.

EGG YOLK, HONEY, OLIVE OIL MASK

2 egg yolks

1 spoon of honey

1 spoon of olive oil

Mix it together and massage it all over hair and leave in for 30 mins to 1 hr.

I found this on youtube but I mixed it up a bit and decided to use honey and an egg yolk instead of the whole egg. It works very well and it left my hair very soft and shiny and frizz free and the egg yolk and olive oil seem to be the main ingredients in hair growing hair masks that helps hair to grow. You should do this at least once a week.

Those are all the treatments for hair growth. Try them out!!