Chapter 9 The true him and her

We stayed there for a while just feeling the warmth of each other satisfying the longing our bodies yearn for...
A few minutes later he bring me back to the sofa and look at me...
I know what he's thinking, our relationship was just ok, but the bigger problem is I'm a student, and his my professor ...
Things won't be easy for both of us...
" Ella " he called my name and smiled gently.
" I know what your thinking, don't worry about it. For now, we will hide it but then I will find a way that we won't need to hide it until the end of the year... I promise," he held my hand reassuring me...
"Thanks for the assurance, but I think as long as you won't act the way you acted today we won't have that much problem ..." I said frankly.
" I'm sorry, I acted stupid today... It's just that I was so anxious when I saw that guy again...
I am a very scary person when the threat comes nearly  to what is rightfully mine..." He said possessively looking intently into my eyes.
Ohh god I can sense danger in his words I know he means what he said.
I remember what he did there in the classroom a while ago, I touch my arms and I felt the burning sensation after he saw me having skin-to-skin with William...
He saw me touch my arm and without hesitation, he run down his warm hand touching my skin softly after that I didn't feel any burning sensation in my skin anymore ...
I stared back at him, surprised by all the things that he can do.
But he refused to meet my eyes...
I saw guilt lingering on it and somehow I feel good that he a shame about what he did...

"I'm sorry I got so furious when I saw your arms around him, I can't help it..."He glanced at me with full of regret in his eyes.
"I promised not to do that again, my sweet angel"
He then starts to talk and talk trying to make me feel ok.
His too serious about how to make me feel better and reassured that his overreacting already...
He looks so cute and funny that I can't help but burst out with laughter.
He was surprised by my reaction...
I calmed myself when I saw his dim face ...
Ohh I didn't want to offend him.
I came closer to him this time I put my both hands on his face making him look me in the eyes, I held a big smile, took a deep breath, and said these words to him.
"I'm sorry I laugh... It's just that your seriousness makes you look cute and funny.
We will fix everything.
I believe you.
though it's just a day and a half that I have known you and my mind is telling me not to trust you, my heart feels the opposite, and I will follow what my heart says.
At first, I don't believe in soulmates, and all the oracle says to me was. But now that I met you, though you're dominating me, I somehow like it and the fact that I won't be alone for the rest of my life is enough for me to take the risk " I muttered wholeheartedly...
He was overwhelmed by my words that tears starts to fall from his eyes...
I was amazed to see a man crying in front of me.
" I'm sorry, you're words strike me here.." He takes my hand and put it in his chest.
I felt the fast beating of his heart.
"I live for centuries years, people come and go, I'd never shed tears nor feel guilt or hurt by words, as a demon only a few had a chance to have a mate, we do have a heart but never felt its beating... When I met you I started to feel, anxious, jealous, happy, and excited, it's all new to me...
I want to hold you and keep you for myself so no one will dare take you away from me... I just love everything about you... You're sweet rose scent gives calmed my body...
I thank the ones above for giving me a special gift ...
And that's having you as my Soulmate.."
He's so full of emotion
It just overwhelms me...
We hugged each other once again...
He bent down to kiss me but I turn my face away as an automatic reflex making his kiss land on my neck...
It stunned me as electricity flickered and runs through my veins.
He felt it too...
He then starts to bite me softly on my neck ...
I moan from the sensation his bringing out on me.
I need to break free before this goes far away to back out...
I pulled him gently away from me, and he groan in protest...
"We needed to stop ... Please, don't forget you're in your office and where inside the Academy..."
I reason out...
Ohh God he has an animalistic craving...
The last words sink into his head and he stops immediately.
We both give distance to our bodies...
" I'm sorry I was carried away from my emotion.
This damn pulled causing my mind to go crazy.
I need to ask your hand your parents after you graduated.
I don't know how long I can control myself from being drawn to you, my sweet angel" he murmured
" hey. That's so fast! I am still planning after my graduation I'll find a job that will  mark me as higher than what they state me ..." I yanked in protest
He smiled mischievously ...
Making him look so adorable that I pinch his cheek.,
"Don't you dare plan on ruining my dreams, if that happens I won't forgive you... " I warn him and let go of his cheek.
He still grinning while rubbing his hand on his cheek...
He then stood up and cleared his throat, raising his right arm as he speak.
" I Demon prince Dalton won't be doing anything stupid unless my dear sweet angel begged me to do it" he grin at me mischievously.
I know what he means by that...
He knows the pull is so strong sooner or later I will be begging him to have me.
I try to catch him and give him some pinch...
He tried to escape but I catch him or he just let me catch him....whatever!
I try to pinch him in the side of his stomach, but can't do it his skin is intact with muscle there's no flab on it.
Instead, I was the one being  cornered, catching my hand, he embrace me and
We both laugh...
After our talk, he shifted me nearly to my last subject for the day.
For the first time in my life, I felt so sure of myself and somehow happy I find my other half...
Though there are a lot of things I'm risking on it...
Knowing that there's someone who cares about me genuinely makes me feel strong and capable to do anything.
******************