Love Will Remember (Valdaya Fanfic)

Hey guys!

I know I haven't updated my other Valdaya fanfic in FOREVER, and I know that I take forever between updates.. I'M SORRY. I'm probably being dumb by starting yet another fanfic when I have so many others, not to mention all of those lyric challenges on tumblr lol I'm also back in school and it's senior year so I'm busier than EVER.

BUT, I was listening to Love Will Remember by Selena Gomez on the way to school and I imagined a whole story for my two faves: Zendaya and Val. I'm really excited about it and I really hope you enjoy it.

Disclaimer: The whole Valdaya thing is just for fun. If you don't like it, don't read it.

*Note* Zendaya is 21 in this fanfic.

Please realize that I'm really busy and although I'm going to try my best to post sooner rather than later, I can't promise anything.

Please please please leave comments and vote for it. It makes me SO happy. Also, let me know if you're looking forward to this fanfic! I haven't finished chapter 1 yet, I just wanted to get this out there!

Thanks valdaya-er-er-ers ;)

P.S. I'm going to put the lyrics to Love Will Remember at the beginning of each chapter I think, just so you know what's happening.

-J xx