Not an update! :) (But do read it)

Hello everyone! I am back! Sorry to disappoint my readers who have been waiting for an update but this isn't one.

Firstly, a huge thank you to everyone who have read my story! Writing has always been my hobby and I am pleasantly surprised to know that there are people out there who enjoy my story. I started this book in year 2011 (yes, five whole years back) and I am sorry to leave you guys hanging at just 2 chapters. Initially, I had great plans for this story, but schoolwork just took its toll on me and I gradually forgot about continuing the story. I occasionally get reminded about this book of mine on Wattpad when I receive email notifications of comments that you guys leave me. I always go 'awwwww...' when I read your comments (trust me, they mean a lot to me), but I can't seem to find enough time to continue with the story.

However, this time round, I'm back! *hurray* I have about a few months of free time before I enter college, and I wanted to bring some closure to this story that I have ignored for five whole years.

Honestly speaking, when I look back and read what I have written, I cringe a little bit. This story was written five years back when I was 14, and I find that I did not write up to my full potential. I can't help but think that this story is not good enough to continue (just me nitpicking on my writing), and there are so many things that I wish I could improve on.

Therefore, I am writing this little author's note to ask for your opinion! What should I do with my story?

Option (a): Stop writing this book and start a new one.

Option (b): Just continue updating (no changes to the previous two chapters).

Option (c): Allow me to give this book a major overhaul (I'll edit the current chapters, change things up a little bit, but the story will still follow its intended plotline)

I am inclined towards option (c), but I know that it may be confusing for some readers who have followed this book right from the very start. Hence, I'd like to hear what YOU think! Comment down below and let me know your thoughts.

Cheers and see you guys around Wattpad! :)

xoxo