Chapter Six: Harry

All Rights Reserved!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Six

Harry

Harry watched as the demigods lined up, waiting for their names to be called to get sorted into their houses.

“Students,” Professor McGonagall said standing up, “we have some new pupils. They will be staying here, as well as teaching two new classes which I will explain later. After they are sorted into their houses, they will all introduce themselves, and say a few words about their, ah, background, you could say.

There were many murmurs from all of the students, but they were quickly silenced by a wave of Professor McGonagall’s hand.

“Yes, they did come later in the year but it is no matter,” Professor McGonagall continued. “Treat them with respect, for they will never back down from a fight.”

“Chase, Annabeth!” Professor McGonagall shouted, the scroll with their names in her hands. The sorting went by the alphabetical order of your last name, so Annabeth was up first.

The Sorting Hat seemed to take its time, and was weighing its options, until it finally came across as decision. “GRYFFINDOR!”

Annabeth smiled and walked over to Harry’s table and sat down next Hermione, who she immediately began chatting with.

“Di Angelo, Nico!”

Again, the Sorting Hat took its time, and then after a few minutes shouted, “GRYFFINDOR!” Nico walked over to the table and sat across from Annabeth, and Harry wondered if the scowl on his face was permanent.

“Grace, Jason!”

The Sorting Hat took its time again, but not as much as it had with the previous two. “GRYFFINDOR!” it finally yelled.

“Grace, Thalia!”

“GRYFFINDOR!” the Sorting Hat said after a minute of consideration.

“Levesque, Hazel!”

“GRYFFINDOR!” was where Hazel was sorted.

“McLean, Piper!”

Piper took a little while to be sorted, but eventually her House was called out. “GRYFFINDOR!”

“Underwood, Grover!”

Grover—like Thalia—took about a minute to figure out. But eventually, “GRYFFINDOR!” was yelled out.

“Valdez, Leo!”

“GRYFFINDOR!” was the house for Leo. Harry was annoyed that so many of the demigods were sorted into his own house.

“Zhang, Frank!”

“GRYFFINDOR!” the Sorting Hat shouted loudly.

“Jackson, Percy!” For some reason Percy was last, and Harry could see the nervous expression on his face as he walked to the stool and sat down.

“GRYFFINDOR!” was what the Sorting Hat said. The odd thing about it though was that the Hat barely touched Percy’s head before he was put into Gryffindor. Percy smiled in relief and trudged over the Gryffindor table. He sat down next to Annabeth and grabbed her hand as soon as he did.

Harry didn’t understand why all of the demigods had been sorted into Gryffindor, but he was mostly shocked at Percy. Percy noticed Harry staring at him and asked, “What?”

“Nothing,” Harry said distractedly. “It’s just, no one has ever been sorted into Gryffindor that fast, and normally this large amount of people aren’t sorted into the same House.”

Percy just nodded and didn’t say anything else on the matter.

“Now, time for introductions,” Professor McGonagall said. She gestured for the demigods to come up, and when they were there, they all pushed Percy forward. It was completely obvious he was considered the leader.

“Hi,” Percy said. “My name is Percy Jackson. Perseus Jackson is my full name, but never, call me that. Ever.”

Percy looked at Professor McGonagall who nodded and then said, “Me and my friends are demigods, well, except for Grover, he’s a satyr.”

A/N Now the school knows! What will their rection be?! Read for more! Vote, comment, and follow please!

Question 7=What is the name of the guy that Thalia and Luke meet in the Demigod Diaries before finding Annabeth?

Halcyon Green