important!

- sometimes life will just feel so messed up, incomplete, a shambles, all over the place, but please don't make any rash decisions based on this. the key word here is "sometimes." not everything is as bad as it seems.

- stop blaming yourself. you aren't to blame for everything that goes wrong around you. you can be upset. you can feel annoyed. don't let anyone make you feel like you're feelings are inadequate. your feelings matter just as much as anyone else's but you can't carry a burden alone no matter how much you try.

- you can't keep everyone happy. that's a fact. no matter how much you try to keep the jigsaw together, sometimes a piece goes missing. it'll find its way back. just don't panic. things work themselves out for the best.

- not everyone thinks the same as you do. some people don't feel the same as you do. heck sometimes certain people just don't see what's right in front of their eyes. it's frustrating but that's life. if those people matter, there's always a way to fix things and take steps in understanding each other.

- it's important to tell people how important they are to you. may it be being there for them in times of need, making them laugh when they're down, being a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, an agony aunt or just someone to be there and tell them it's okay. It's easy to overthink but maybe that's exactly what they need to hear for them to find their place in this big, complicated and misunderstanding world that we live in.