A Dan Howell Love Story. - Chapter Four.

(A/N: I am so so sorry for the slow update on this, you have no idea how bad my writers block has been, it was terrible therefore this chapter will probably be quite short and shitty, sorry for that, I'll try make the next one a bit better quality, thank you for all the support on the fiction, means a lot!)

Slowly, I opened one eye and realised where I was, both eyes shot open

"Bloody heck Roxie" I scolded myself.

I had fallen asleep in the living room, which meant I left everything unlocked and switched on, I'm such a dick.

I picked my phone up off the floor and looked at the time *11:46AM.* I decided to go make some cereal to settle my starving stomach before I had a shower and got ready for the best day of my entire life, meeting my two favourite YouTubers ever, I still can't comprehend these past few days, wow. After having these thoughts run through my head and finishing up my Cornflakes, I slumped up the stairs, still half asleep, I grabbed a towel from my Mum's room, picked up my robe and proceeded to the shower.

About an hour later I emerged from the bathroom in my robe, I wandered into my room and picked out some clothes - A pair of ripped denim jeans and a drop dead shirt - and put them on. I decided to leave my hair to dry naturally and then curl it slightly just before I leave. I put on a small amount of make-up - some BB cream, a bit of brown liner and a tint of colour on my lips- and picked up my wet towel, wiping my hair once more and placing it it then linen basket before heading downstairs to watch a bit of TV for a hour. I ended up watching the last episode of Merlin - where Arthur dies - and sobbing like an absolutely baby.

I decided it was time to run upstairs, quickly blow dry my hair as it was still quite damp and then curl it. After that, I pulled £15 out of my piggy bank, for coffee and taxi and what not, I couldn't be bothered to walk today, I was too lazy and didn't want to be sweaty. Oh, speaking of sweat I forgot to put my deodorant, ew. After spraying some on, I looked at the time *2:45PM* I ran downstairs, put my shoes on, grabbed my bag and called a cab. A couple minutes later, the cab arrived, I grabbed my keys p, locked the door and headed towards the cab. I opened the door, greeted the driver with a 'Afternoon' and proceed to tell him where I wanted to go, which was 'Victoria Park'

About 7 minutes later, there was already a bunch of people here, I was unpleasantly surprised. I handed the cabbie a fiver and told him to keep the change, saying my fair wells I hopped out of the cab and headed over to this guy, who looked like some sort of security, event organiser person

"Hi, I was invited here by Dan, I'm not sure where to go" I spoke, softly

"Yeah, okay, I'm sure you were, go stand in the line with the rest of the pathetic fangirls and wait." the guy snapped.

I opened my mouth to shout and before I could say anything, I heard an articulate voice

" Alan, it's okay, I actually did invite her here" the voice spoke, I knew that voice too well, it's the voice that belong to the guy I had watched on YouTube religiously for ages, the voice the brings me happiness when nothing else will, the guy who understands me and helps me, even though he doesn't know it, the voice of the one and only Dan Howell.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry miss" 'Alan' spoke.

"Too right you should be, you rude li-" I was stopped by a hand covering my mouth, it was Dan.

"Now now Roxie, you'll be kicked if you say too much, now come with me" he said, removing his hand from my mouth a gesturing toward a shack/tent/gazebo thing.

We walked side-by-side over into the covered over area and sat down.

"It's great to meet you, Roxie" Dan chirped

"And it's great to meet you too, Dan" I replied.

"Aw, thanks" he chuckled

"Not a problem, been mobbed by any die-hard-Danosaurs yet?" I laughed

"Not yet, but give it chance and I will be, it's a hard life" He laughed back.

A casual conversation carried out between us for about 40 minutes, it was great, he's so easy to talk to and is so so lovely, I couldn't wait to get to know him more.

'Alan' walked into the covered area

"Dan, your fans are waiting" he spoke.

"On my way, come on Roxie, let's go get mobbed, Phil should be on his way too" Dan said

"Sounds fun, the hard life of Dan Howell" I giggled.