Love Hate Relationship (Drarry)

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light -Albus Dumbledore

(DRARRY FANFICTION, HARRY POTTER+DRACO)

Draco's POV!

He stands waiting, running his hands through his brown locks. I can't help but lean against the wall taking sly glances at him, I find my eyes lingering over his body.

His usual perky skin is pale, he takes off his small thin frames wiping at his eyes. He looks exhausted. His blue eyes look dull and lifeless, his shoulders are slumped as he stares at the ground as Hermione, talks to him.

He doesn't look so happy, I wish I could change that. Walk over to him touch his cheeks, hold him tightly close to me and tell him everything will be okay and that he has me. Sometimes wishing just isn't enough, that would be a fools dream, it definitely won't be happening anytime soon.

Our eyes meet, I can feel my breathing hitching a little. I'm in public, I need to control myself. I send him a look that could kill and look away quickly making sure not to see his response.

Ginny is staring at me, watching my every movement.

"Hey Draco," Luna's soft silky voice distracts me.

"What do you want freak?" I spit, maybe that was a little too harsh.

"I was just wondering if you were alright? You look a bit lost there," She says sweetly.

"I'm fine!" I mutter walking past her. Before I can go far the heavy black doors swing open revealing our teacher, dark haired sour faced man.

"Class you can come in now?" Professor Snape hisses.

We all reluctantly make our way inside the classroom.

"Slytherin? Sit down leave a space between you all," He spits glowering at the front of the classroom.

"Why?" I groan stalking to the back of the room.

"New school rules are to not isolate anyone so classes and seats have to be mixed,"

I place myself on the back bench on the corner, the perfect seat to observe everything. Crab is seated one seat away and Goil is seated one say away from him, they're idiots.

"Now Gryffindor take a seat," He mutters glaring at Harry with heavy eyes and the look of annoyance upon his face.

A heavily sigh heads my way, our eyes meet together. My stomach hurts a little as he looks away, his husky scent heads my way as he sits down in the seat directly in front of mine. I try to look anywhere but the back of his locks that lay above his tanned neck.

My heat rises as I hear his whispers to Ron who sits in front of him, he smells of a hot summers night with a breeze, you know the kind that attacks hot skin in the heat of the moment.

"Draco." A sudden tone disturbs my thoughts.

Harry looks around, his eyes on me alongside everyone else's.

"Yes?" My voice whimpers on its own accord.

"I mean yeah?" I say again clearing my throat.

"Pay attention," Snape stifles.

I groan, and everyone turns back around. I need to be more careful, if anyone finds out I'm done for. I roll my eyes as I rest my head on my folded arms that lay on top of the desk.

As the lesson goes on, faint whispers from Harry caress my ears. Why of all days did he have to be so attractive. The day my head is everywhere, he's taking over my life and he isn't even aware of it.