1.) Party Time

Chapter 1  Party Time

"Live for today, Plan for tomorrow, Party Tonight"

                        -Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kate!" Sarah squeled, and obviously a little drunk.

" Hey, Sar. Your drunk"

"Not really, just a little" she said.

"OMG! is that Kate???" i heard some girl said.

" She is, wow she is stunning"

" I didn't know she can party, it's the first time I saw her" said some brunette girl. It was true though, i rarely go to a party. I only party at my house with my parent's and srah but not this kind of party.

"Hey Baby" a voice said,,,,,,, a voice from mark.

" Hey, Mark" i said to him.

" Geez, their both good for each other" some random person said. Then suddenly the gossips began............again.

"She's freaking hot!" some boy said. Then it began non-stop. Until................

" Are we going to party or not???" Asked B2. 

" I suggest Party, Come on Kate let's Dance" sarah said while dragging me to the dance floor.

I was never a fun of dancing, but i do dance

" Come on Kate, Dance with me i didn't invite you here to just watch me have fun, I invited you here so WE CAN BOTH HAVE FUN" Sarah said with a frown.

" It's just that i'm not used to this, plus you didn't invite me, you practically force me to come here" i said to her.

" Yeah yeah" She said sheepishly. "Okay how about this, i'll never drag you FORCEFULLY again in a Party for 1 week"

"Ahuh" knowing her, that deal isn't finish yet........................

"But............." haha i knew it " you have to promise me that we are going to Live for today, Plan for tomorrow and just Have fun and party until your curfew. Knowing Uncle Bryan your curfew is 10 pm sharp" she said.

" Okay deal" I said knowing that she's right. well here goes............

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After 1 hour and 30 minutes..........of DANCING

"Sar, i'll go get a drink"

"Okay" 

I went to the kitchen and look for some juice since i'm not allowed to drink alcoholic beverages or else my dad will never let me party again.

"Looking for Non-Alcoholic Beverages???" i turn around to see a boy that looks like my age and gorgeous may I add

" Actually yes, do you know where i can get some?" I ask him.

" Of course but you have to tell me your name first" He said with a smile.

" Kate, Kate Villanueva" 

" Ahhh, I guess not all rumors are opinion since You truly are that Beautiful from what I heard"  He said amused

" Thanks, so where can i get the drink?" I said cause my throat is really dry.

" Here" he throw me some can of Coke. 

" Thanks"

" By the way i'm Jesse, Jesse Bautista"

" Nice to meet you, do you happen to be related with Mark?" i said a little bit curious, i'm sure his somehow related to him.

" Yes. His my cousin, and to answer your possible next question is i'm a FilAm" he said like people normaly ask him that question.

" OHhhh well, i'm FilAm too" 

" Really??? Wow you look like a pure american or some korean girl" he ask a little bit shocked

" Well i get that a lot, but i'm half-half" I assured him.

"Kate, time to go home" B2 shouted outside the kitchen probably watching us

"Well that's my cue, bye"

"Wait can I have your number?" he ask

"ummmm" should i gave it to him??? Dad will ground me if he found out i gave it to a stranger especially a boy.

" Absolutely not" B2 said with a look that could kill

"Ohhh okay, No problem, guess i'll see you around kate" jesse said, then walked pass out into the dance floor.

" Really, do have to scared him???" I ask b2 tilting my head at the side

" Me??? scare him? No, absolutely not Princess." he said innocently.

"ahuh, come on" i said while lacing my arm with his." Wait, sarah" i suddenly remember.

"She's already in the car" B2 said

"ohhhhhh" the way b2 said that probably makes me conclude that Sarah's aready drunk.

I was right, when i got to the limo Sarah's already asleep. 

" Will bring her home first" I said to B2. He nodded.

After we brought Sarah home. I was walking towards our front door when the door opened.

" Princess" Dad said while kissing my forehead

" Hi Dad" i kiss his cheeks.

" You look tired, Go get some sleep and tomorrow we are going to talk about the party" 

" Okay dad, Goodnight" I hugged him.

" Goodnight Princess, I love you" Dad said while wrapping his arms around my waist

" I love you too" I said a little bit muffled in his chest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A.N.)  --------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pic of Sarah's dress and Mark and B2/ K.C.