Prolouge

Prolouge

"The beggining is the most important part of the work"                                                                                              -Plato

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kate" Her mom called here for the 5th time.

"Coming Mom" Kate said.  

After she applied some face powder on her face, she sprayed her favorite Rosy Vanilla scent perfume. Then she immidietly went down stairs.

"What took you so long?" her mom asked.

"Sorry I was just busy finalizing my project" I told her, it's not a lie although i just didn't mention the part were I retouched my face.

"So honey this is Ms. Anne Bernardo, she will be your personal Debut Coordinator"  mom introduced her to me. "And this is My Daughter, Kate" motioning her hands to me.

"Hi Ms. Bernardo or do you prefer I call you Ms. Anne?" I said while waiting for her to shake my hand.

"Hello Kate" she said before she shake my hand " Well Ms. Anne is what they called me." she smiled. I Nodded and smiled in return.

After 20 minutes mom decided to take a break and have tea in the garden. I on the other hand want to finish, save, and finalize my project, when I was about to go to my room...............

"Kate, Where are you going??? We are not done yet." Mom said behind me.

I turn around and as expected Mom was standing there behind me with his right hand placed on her hips while her left brows raised.

"Well???" Mom said.

"I was just going to finish  my project" I smiled innocently.

"Okay Dear, come to the garden after 5 minutes."

"Okay Mom."

I went to my room. Our home is a 4 story house, My room is on the 2nd floor. My room is painted with Metal Pink & Violet colors with spiral floral designs, 1 big squared sliding window. a purple and pink metal colored king size bed on the center with purple & pink cover, duvet, pillows, and comforter with a lining of Gold color. a night stand table each side of my bed. a study table, book shelves, and computer on the right side of the room and at the left side  a built in white double door cabinet with strides of violet , a comfy couch with cushions, plasma t.v., coffee table, bean bags, dvd player and other gadgets. I also have my own mini fridge and a high quality bathroom with bath tubs and unique shower with a color of lights and mini spring pool. My favorite part of the room is on the balcony with sliding doors & blinds, outdoor furnitures like telescope, table and chairs. the view outside the balcony is on the right side of the house which has a playground, swimming pools with slides and a 6 front-to-front seater swing. with trees and flowers planted around but we also had a garden at the front lawn and at the back. 

I sat on my bed and opened my laptop, analyzing every detail and checking any wrong grammars or type errors on my project.

My phone started ringing "Oath by Cher Llyod" indicating that my bestfriend Sarah is calling..........

"Hey! Sar! What'sup?" i chirped happily.

"Everything is cool, ohhh Are you going at Mark's party?"

"Uuummmm, I don't know i'll ask Mom first"

"Okay text me if your going okay???"

"Yeah, Bye"

"Bye Girlfriend!"