An Aussie Plan

I ran up to my room where all my bags were packed and ready for my leaving for boarding school. With a quick check out, I quickly found everything I owned was there and packed. My phone vibrated in my pocket, I knew that would have to be Jacob texting me if Seth had seen him.  

I closed my door and pulled my phone out of my pocket and sure enough, it was Jacob. 

Seth told me what's going on. Are you okay? 

I took in a deep breath, trying to think how to explain my plan over a text message. I wished I could have called him, but I knew Aaron would hear me then and stop my plan before it had even been tempted.  

Pressing the buttons quickly on my phone, I leaned up against my door, hoping my message would make some kind of sense. My writing and spelling was bad when I was nervous, and I was so nervous right now, my hands were shaking hard. 

Yeah, I'm fine. I have a plan.  

Come to Australia with me. I have enough money for plane tickets for the two of us. My father won't know where we are. He can't stop us from being together if he doesn't know where we are Jacob. Please. Please. Please agree and come with me. You know we are meant to be together. I need you. Please!

After sending my text, I felt like a begging baby. There was no way he was going to say yes to that mess of a message. I sounded like I was three instead of sixteen. I couldn't really blame him if he thought that either. 

I waited for what felt like hours when it had to be only about five minutes before my phone vibrated again with a text back. I was kind of scared to glance down at my phone, afraid of what his answer maybe, but when I did, my heart skipped a beat. 

Okay. I'll go. But you can't get a flight before noon now, can you? X 

I smiled widely and then giggled to myself, writing out my final message. 

Never under estimate a girl and her laptop Jacob ;) hehe and thank you. Xx 

I grabbed my bag with my laptop in it and went over to my bed as it started up. Once online, I found flight times and where the nearest was to Forks or La Push. The two which were the closest was either Seattle or Port Angeles. I did a search and found which of the two was closest. Seattle was around three hours away, where Port Angeles was only an hour or so drives away. At least we would be in the air before noon. Paying for the tickets, I sent Jacob a message, telling him what I had done and that we needed to go to Port Angeles for the flight as soon as possible. Our flight was at eleven-thirty-five and we would be landing in Brisbane in around fourteen-hours. I still couldn't believe he was agreeing to this. I just hoped it all worked out fine in the end. 

His message back to me said he was just backing his backpack and that he was going to meet me at our little place in the forest in fifteen minutes. I just hoped I could find our place without him. My sense of direction was shocking, but then, that may have not been such a bad thing after all. I may not have met Jacob if I hadn't gotten lost in the forest that night when I did. 

After staring at my bags for a couple of minutes, I realised I had too packed to take with me onto the plane or even to carry to the forest without being noticed by someone. Going over to my cupboard, I grabbed my old black backpack and started to repack all the important stuff I would need back in Australia. I made my packing fast and pulled my bag over my shoulders and grabbed my laptop.  

Stepping down the stairs quietly, I could hear my mother in her room speaking to Aaron In whispers and my sister humming music through headphones in her room. I didn't bother to stop and try to hear what mum was saying to my father. I just knew I had to get out of the house before I was caught by someone.