31. Say It Out Loud

*Sequel to Getting It Straight. Pink Unicorn Series Book 2*

By: crossroad

Summary:

Hi, guys! I'm Fiona Pearce, currently in the middle of summer before my first year in college. Yes, I managed to snag a spot in New Waulds University. Can you believe that? My daddy don't, either. Well, that's how basically it is. And due to some unfortunate turn of events, with the ever present help of my very own pink unicorn, I'm currently on my way to my favorite cousin's beach resort. I didn't tell him, so don't expect him to be in this story. Sort of. As for him, well, his expertise is making others feel bad about themselves. But he's not all that bad. He can be sweet sometimes. His current location? Not telling. This is the second part of my/our story. As they say, there's really no such thing as goodbye. As for me, I just want some peace and quiet. I'm giving him space for him to realize things. I'm secretly wishing for a teary-eyed reunion when we both meet again: him welcoming me in his arms and we cry for hours. Okay. You guys all know that such thing would never occur. And that's why this is happening. A beach. Another riddle to solve. This will be an exciting summer.

Teen Fiction

Ongoing

10/10