Pregnant With My Mate's Baby, To Bad I was Rejected

Enjoy The Prologue, I plan on releasing the first chapter soon Please! Comment, Vote and Fan :D 

I groaned as Stacy pulled me into the deep part of the party. I wasn't a party girl but for some reason Im here at a wild party with my best friend Stacy. There weren't even people our age here everyone was 20 and up. I probably stud out like a sore thumb. I was only 15 after all, but I knew Stacy blended in, She was 2 years older than me.

"Stacy, don't get to drunk okay" I said glaring at her as she took a red cup off the table and drank it. She looked at me and nodded her head causing her dark brown curls to bounce up and down. Stacy was a sight for sore eyes, She had short dark brown hair that was naturallycurly, She had a nice light tanned skin and beautiful green eyes. She was stunning and could pick up any boy she wanted.

"Chill Star, were here to have fun" She said smiling and dancing a little to the music that was booming around the house. I smiled at her. I really did not want to be here. I mean. Stacy liked the screw around, and I'm not calling her a slut of anything but, She fucks a lot of guys. Me on the other hand doesn't, I'm still a Virgin, I'm waiting for my mate,...Yes Mate. Me and half the town are werewolves. Stacy is a werewolf too. She hasn't found her mate and I totally understand why she screws around. I mean werewolves are more sensitive to hormones and emotions than humans are. Stacy cant help it if shes feeling lustful. Shes a werewolf, its hard to control our urges. But I try.

I sat down and watched as Stacy got lost in the crowd. I knew I wont be able to find her till morning. I sighed and grabbed a coke from the fridge. I made my way to an empty couch avoiding lustful men and bitchy girls. I sat down and drank a bit of my coke. My eyes scanned the living room. Most of the people were dancing and grinding up on each other. But then a large amount of them where making out and some of them where going at it. It was really disgusting. I could smell the lust and sex in the air, Not to mention the beer and smoke. Ew. I hate parties.

I took a deep breath, that's when it hit me like a tuck. The smell of the woods and axe. I could feel my wolf growling with lust. My eyes searched the room looking for the source of the smell. That's when I saw him. He was tall and well built. He had jet black hair that was messy in a hot way and I could see his bright blue eyes from here. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He had a strong jaw line that I could imagine myself running my tongue over it. I licked my lips at the thought. I watched as his eyes traveled around the room. Then in a matter of seconds out eyes connected. I felt like the room was set on fire. Heat erupted through out my body and sparks danced along my spine.

I stood up and walked into the dance floor with my eyes still connected to his. He followed me easily leaving behind the conversation I knew he was in. I walked deep into the crowd of people dancing and I smiled seductively at him. He smirked and walked over to me. I could feel my heart skipping beats at every foot step he took. I was nervous because he was the one, He was my mate. The man I have been waiting for my whole life. The man that would sweep me off my feet and take me away to NeverLand (AN: YaY! Go NeverLand)

He stopped just in front of me. Our bodies inches apart. I looked up at his blue eyes and smiled.

"Hello" I said breathless. He chuckled and put both his hands on my hips and I felt theelectric currents run up my body from his touch.

"Hello..." His deep sexy voice said. I felt my legs begin to weaken. He was to much for me. His hand touched my cheek and I could feel my face flush.

"Whats your name" He said looking into my eyes. His hot breath hit my face and I could smell the alcohol off him.

"My name is Star" I whispered. I thought he couldn't hear me but he did.

"I'm Luke, Star" He smiled. I shivered at the way he said my name. My name sounded so right coming out of his mouth. Before I knew it his lips crashed down to mine. I could tastethe alcohol in his mouth as his tongue tangled with mine. But I could care less. I felt myself start to get drunk off his kiss. The loud music became nothing but a buzz in the background as he picked me up bridal style and brought me upstairs to an empty room.

The way he made my body feel. The way my body fit into his so perfectly. The way he kissed an area and it would be left hot. The way our legs tangled together. The way I couldn't stop calling his name...Luke... The night was blissful as we spent it together locked up in that room with nothing but the sheets to cover us from the outside world.