How To Save A Life (A Spencer Reid Love Story) *ON HOLD TILL FURTHER NOTICE*

Hello my amazing and loyal readers!!! Miss me? Of course ya'll did :3 So, I've got a MAJOR obsession with Criminal Minds & Spencer Reid, so I decided to do a story on it! This is different than anything I've ever written so I really hope you guys enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying writing This chapter is dedicated to Tasha-Dee, for not only helping me come up with this story but for also supporting me and encouraging me the whole way to do this story, so without further ado, here's the very first chapter of my Criminal Minds story, How To Save A Life, hope you all enjoy it! And to the side is the official trailer for the story! Check it out! :D 

Disclaimer: I do not own Criminal Minds or its characters, just the plot and my characters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a warm and mild spring day, which was pretty unusual for Las Vegas, seeing as how most of the time it was either really cold or it was really hot, rarely had there ever been a day where the weather was just right, so for someone like me, who didn't like coming outdoors much, it was rare. But it was something about how the breeze felt going through my brunette color hair as I was engrossed in a book like I was 100 percent of the time. But all of that was about to come to an end once I saw a group of jocks, and a bunch of preppy bitches standing around someone. Closing my book, I decided to go see what was making everyone so banana's. Walking slowly towards the crowd, I got a closer look at who they were torturing now. It was one of the guys from my advanced chemistry class, Spencer Reid. He was completely naked, blindfolded, and tied against a flagpole. Seeing them do this to someone as sweet and innocent as Spencer infuriated me to no end, so what do I do? I stand up for him.

"Hey assholes, why don't you pick on somebody your own size. Which probably judging by all of ya'll''s sizes, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone to torture, given the lack of brain and muscle cells you obviously don't possess." I told them in a bitter, and obviously irritated tone.

And without even putting up a fight or anything, they simply just walked away, some of them muttering things like 'freak' or 'nerd' under their breathes.

I simply just rolled my eyes, ignoring their ignorant comments and started to help Spencer down from the flagpole, my eyes not helping but linger at his lean and well toned body.

'Ýou just met the guy and you're already staring at his body?'  a voice inside my head said.

I pushed it aside as I helped take the blindfold  off his face, where our eyes instantly met.

"Thanks for that." He said in a soft voice, a gentle smile appearing on his face. 

I felt myself instantly blushing at the sight of his gentle smile. "You're welcome."

We looked at one another for a few seconds as Spencer looked over himself, chuckling in embarrassment.

"Maybe some clothes would be more appropriate."

I couldn't help but chuckle at his shyness, it was really cute.

"Yeah I think it would too." I chuckled softly.

Without a word, he went under the bleachers, putting his clothes back on and then turned to face me, his beautiful brown eyes looking at me.

"I'm Alyssa, but people Lyssa." I said softly, extending my hand out to his.

He smiled gently, chuckling nervously, stammering a bit. "S-Spencer Reid, but people call me Reid."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you guys think? Let me know by commenting and voting! :D And sorry it's so short, I promise chapter 2 will be longer!