Chapter. 1

I know this is a bit you know crap but all want is some feedback please ??? x

--------------------------------------------------

                                                                      Chapter 1.

                                           (Mai's POV)

"MAI! MAI! MAI GET UP!!" Lea shouted, so loud it echoed through the entire house. "Why? It's too early." I mumbled into my pillow. I have no idea how he heard me but scary enough he did. Maybe he was superman in disguise and had superman hearing. That be cool.

"Isa's here." Those two words are the only words that can get me out of bed in a morning. Thing is I've had this crush on Isa for... Well really forever.

In a matter of five seconds flat, I was out of bed and fully refreshed. "Haha. Thought so. We'll meet you 'round front." Damn it. I just realised once again my twin has humiliated me.

"OK" After getting ready and doing my hair.

OK, one of the things me and Lea has in common is our hair. We're addicted. He has short spiky, hot hair and I have flaming, flowing hair that goes up to my hips and a fiery hair clip that I never ever take out.

Anywayyyy...... When I got to the front garden they weren't there. Great, they ditched me. Just as I drew back a sigh, something lunged at me in five seconds flat.

I looked up and saw Lea and Isa, with giant stupid grins on their faces. Damn, they sure are heavy. "Ugh, guys can get up a second, one of you is actually killing a lung here." Still grinning like cheshire cats, they nodded and got up.

"Come on, let's go." Lea said, a little too enthusiastic, and ran off.  I looked up at Isa with utter confusion on my face hoping he would tell me what gotten into Lea. But he didn't, he did something so much more.

He turned and captured my lips with his. My stomach flipped, danced and was even doing the tango. Isa was the first to break the kiss, looked me dead in the eyes and tapped his nose. JUst after that enhanting moment he ran off the same direction Lea went.

Then I thought 'Eh what the heck...' Then I went to my two best friends I always and will have.

When I found them, they were in the square hovering over a boy on the ground. "This yours?" Lea was holding a wooden key? Oh. Here we go again. I snuck over behind Isa and leaped onto his back. I don't why I kissed him, I just did. Maybe it was a reaction from earlier.

As I peered at him, I swear I could see him blushing. "Lea, we don't have time for this." What? Why? What's happening?

"Lighten up Isa. It'll only take a sec." I groaned internaly, knowing where this is going. "You still play with toy swords. That's cute." Lea turned, mocking the boy. Then he got out his frisbees and started showing off again. "Ta da. Now this right here. What do ya think?"

"Not a whole lot." The boy finally spoke. My laugh was muffled into Isa's shoulder. Finally someone apart from me or Isa acually showed him up. "You're just jealous," Doubt it. "I'm Lea. Got it memorized? What's your name?"

"Ventus." "OK, Ventus let's fight." Ah and here it is. "Fight? Why would I wanna do that?" Ventus asked, cluless.

"You scared of losing." Again I highly doubt it. "Come on."

Ventus acually got up to fight

After their 'Fight', Lea was on the floor panting while Ventus was hovering over him, standing tall and proud. Wow, I bet that got Lea's manly pride down. "You... Had enough?" Lea said still out of breath.   " 'Cuz I'm willing to call it a draw if you are." Ventus nodded and laughed.

I got off Isa and walked over to Lea and the boy. "I think the only thing you was a big 'L' on your forheadfor Loser, Lame-" "And Laughable." I finished off for him.

"What? Isn't this the part where you cheer me up or something, 'You're just having a bad day.' or 'That's what you get for pulling your punches.' Some friends." Lea said, mockingly. "Oh, so we're supposed to lie." I giggled furiously at Lea's face. "You see what I gotta put up with,"

He said while crossing his arms over his head, laying down. "Sure hope you don't have any friends like them." We all laughed for a while and when we calmed Isa turned serious again. "Lea, Mai, we have to go." "OK" We said in unision.

 Twin thing.

"What is it with you picking stray puppies?" Isa asked, cooly. "Yeah my thoughts exactly." "I want everybody I meet to remember me. Inside peoples memories I can live forever." I smiled instantly at that thought. That would be nice... Being remembered forever.

"I know I won't forget you. Believe me I try all the time." I muttered.

"See I'm Immortal."

"You're obnoxious," Isa said. "And cocky." I trailed on. We all looked up at the castle above, staring dreamily at it.

"You ready?!?!"

Whatever I agreed to it changed all of us.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A.N Hey like I said it's not as good as all the other KH Fanfics but all

I would is feed back ok thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx