The Start

(sorry if my spelling is bad)

*alarm start to ring*

I slam the alarm to the wall very piss cause it only like 7 am in the morning and i have school in an hour so i get up to take a shower.
*10 mins later*
i get out and change in to black jeans and a black shirt. I walk to the door and slip on my black vans and walk for 10 block to school. I walk into to D.J on my last block and turn right. I was humming to Star of 666 by Vampires Everywhere! as I walk with DJ. DJ look at me and pulls me into a kiss and begging for an enter in my mouth. I let him enter as kiss him back. Our tongue fight for dominance out fight. He pulls me closer as he wrap his hands around my waist. I feel him getting hard in his black jeans and I pull away and giggles as I push him away.
"DJ, you are never going to have me even if you try" I said.
"I will have you Alayna" DJ said.
I walk away and to school and walk to the gate and wait for the guys to get here. Few minutes later I see DJ, and the rest of the gang walking toward me and I smirk at DJ and smile at Kell and Dante. Dante walks up to me and takes my hand and pulls me to a tree and kiss me and I kiss him back deeply and he grabs my ass as I moan. Dante grabs my hair as h kiss me deeply and in the distance I hear the bell ring to class, so I pull away smiling and walk away to my class.

Hi!! I'm turtle and I'm kinda lost here! Want to help me write this story with me? I know it short but there will be longer!! Give me feed back and if you want to be part of the story well msg me! ^<^
Love ya!! Bye!!!