Chapter 4;

This is chapter 4, sorry i took so long to upload, ive been writing it on paper so i just need to type it all out and i have been working on my other story 'Something Wiccan'  hope you enjoy <3

This is dedicated to misssmart who has given me some ideas for the chapters. xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4;

I woke up early the next morning, it was around 6 o’clock. I got up and opened the curtains to reveal the window. Outside the window the sun was rising and there was a golden lining on the horizon. As I watched the velvet sky turned pink then gold and the birds sang soothingly. I stayed there for a while before leaving my space by the window; I picked up the clothes I had laid out the day before. I went to my bathroom and showered. Then I brushed my teeth and pulled on my strappy floral print dress. I walked to my vanity unit and dried my hair, I put the princess curls back in and put a light brush on my cheeks. I applied a small amount of mascara as well as my light pink sparkly lip-gloss before leaving my seat and picking up my silver strappy sandals and my white pearl bracelet and left the room. While I was walking down the stairs I put on my bracelet. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs to put my sandals on before I went into the dining room. Once I had finished fastening them I looked up and came face to face with none other than Draco Malfoy.

“Want a hand up?” he asked me, holding his hand out to me.

“Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?” I questioned not moving.

“Why not?” he argued

“Well you never....” I started but Draco cut me off by grabbing my hand and pulling me up.

“Going to come have breakfast?” He asked leading me to the dining room table. Everyone was already there and seated when we got there. Lizzy scowled at me and I think, THINK, I saw Lucius smile at me.

“Morning.” I said politely, Mr Malfoy grunted, Narcissa smiled and nodded but my sister just glared at me. Draco pulled out my chair for me and I giggle as I sit, ‘what’s going on with him?’ I thought but I just shrugged it off playing along. He sat next to me and our breakfast arrived via a house elf. I had bacon, egg and sausage; I dug in and kept noticing that the others kept glancing at me as if they knew/expected something was going to happen. Lucius told us we were leaving not long after breakfast and Draco grabbed my hand, leading me to the fireplace. Great, we were using the floo network. (Note the sarcasm.)

“Draco will you let go of my hand?” I asked

“Nope!” he said squeezing my hand tighter. He pulled me into the fireplace and grabbed the powder.

“Diagonally!” he said clearly and we were spun around until we finally arrived at a familiar street.

“Your shoes untied sweets.” Draco pointed out, looked down and Draco burst out laughing when I realised I had no laces.

“Sweets?” I questioned trying to change the subject.

“Yeah, you know, like short for sweetie or sweetheart.” He explained.

“Okay...... isn’t that the kind of things guys say to their girlfriends, I thought you said you wasn’t sappy like that!”

“Well I can’t help it, you’re just too beautiful.”

“WOAH!!” I said stopping in my tracks “What did you just say?”

“You heard me sweets!” he said winking and carrying on walking.

“Ok Draco you can stop it now, you’re really freaking me out!” I laughed as we walked up the steps to gringotts. I walked inside and separated with Draco so I could go to my private volt. I grabbed some money and headed outside. I took out my list of equipment whilst waiting for the Malfoys. We all headed to Madame Malkins robes for all occasions and got my school robes. I left before everyone else informing them I’ll meet them at the leaky cauldron by 6. I went to all kinds of shops and got all my equipment, lastly I went to Weasly Wizard Wheezes and it was AMAZING. I got some joke stuff and a 30 minute daydream. I was heading back to meet the Malfoys when I remembered I hadn’t got an animal. I checked my watch, 5:30; I still had time if I was quick. I went inside and looked around. I went to the owl section and saw a beautiful owl. It was tiny and fluffy white owl.

“Aww it’s so cute” I cooed “Can I have it?”

“Of course you can dear” the shop assistant said.

I grabbed a few thinks for it and paid. I managed to get back to the Malfoys in time, just.

“Heyy,” Draco said “What you got there?”

“An owl duh!” I teased.

“What's it called?” Narcissa asked.

“I haven’t named it yet. I haven’t a clue what to call it!” I admitted.

“What about Draco?” Draco suggested.

“It’s a girl!” I informed him rolling my eyes.

“Dracoette?” he continued.

“No-way!”

“Oh come on!” he begged.  I just shook my head and laughed.

“What about Fluffy?” Narcissa asked.

“Too common.” I disclosed “I know ANGEL!”

“It perfect!” Narcissa smiled.

“It’s not as good as Dracoette!” Draco moaned

“Give it up Draco, it’s not going to be called that!” I said

“Oh but...” Draco started to argue.

“We are leaving!” Lucius told us breaking the argument.

I got back and put away my things my things retrieving my diary. I started to write and attempt to understand what was going on. Why was Lucius being so nice to me? Why was Draco flirting with me? And why was my sister upset and annoyed with me instead of ignoring me as usual? Well put it this way, I was going to find out!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is guys. next chappie shall be up soon, just gotta type it up.....

hope you liked it.

Comment? Fan?

Rachii <3