Chapter 14

Andy's POV
My head pounded as I started to make up from a deep sleep. I was so confused. I opening my eyes to find myself in a dark room with my arms and legs tied to a chair. Where the fuck was I?!

If felt like hours of me just sitting in the chair alone. A door opened slightly and a beam of light flooded into the room. The persons face was all fuzzy as the stalled over to me and roughly grabbed my jaw.

"Sleeping beauty is finally awake." A mans voice said a sinister smiling curling on his lips.

"Let me go! I didn't do anything!" I ripped my face away from the man and struggled to get out of the ropes binding me.

"Feisty aren't we. You won't be this resistant for to long." He pat my head before turning around to leave.

"I'll be back soon with your food. For now just sit tight." His laugh echoed throughout the room I was in before he shut and locked the door. I was now alone again. Where was Ashley when I needed him.

Ashley's POV:
"There's nothing here! How could there be nothing here!" I screamed throwing thing around the hotel room. We drove for hours for nothing to be here.

"Ash calm down please and let's thing about this." Cc said softly trying to get me to stop. I ignored him though and kept throwing things.

I stopped abruptly staring down at pillow that I tore apart. I dropped to my knees picking up a note that was folded up. I opened it, reading the messy handwriting.

I have Andy, meet me on Cherry Street in the abandon building. We can make the exchange there.

"Jake do you know where the abandoned building is on Cherry Street." I asked standing up.

"Yeah it's about a half hour away. Did you find something?" He asked.

"Everyone back in the car we need to move quick."

Without a moments hesitation we ran back to the car and hightailed it down the road. I was going to find Andy, I had to find him before it was to late.

Andy's POV:
I rocked back and forth in the seat trying to tip it over. Maybe if I tried hard enough it would break. The chair tipped over making my head smash into the concert. I groaned feeling my vision go hazy. I just ignore it while I began my endless effort in breaking the chair.

"Awe how cute your trying to get free." A women said pulling the chair back to its feet.

"Your so cute when you try to get away." The women turned on a light making my eyes squint.

"Now I brought food so eat up." She set it on the floor and untied my hands a feet. She walked to the door smiling at me.

"I'll be back soon love."

Where the hell am I.

🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎
Finally after a long time I have updated. Sorry that it's short and switches POV's, I really just don't know what to write. Anyway have a lovely day. Also check out my friends account theandleychronicles they just posted a new story and it's pretty good.
-Em-