lonley little wolf

Samara: hey everyone this is a short story bout a baby wolf who lost his parents. :( sad I know but it gets better................ I hope.

Damon : Samara why do u do that is it to keep them guessing or do you not know yourself?

Samara: um......kind of both hope ya'll like it. x3

once upon a time (corny I know but its okay) there was a lonely little wolf cub that had no idea what was going on or where he was. He tried and tried so hard to remember what happen to him, as he was doing that a pack of wolves ran up to him. He looked up at them and instantly got scared by them. The alpha of the pack noticed that the cub was alone and as he went through the cubs mind he noticed that the cub does not have any memories of a family or a pack, he was an orphan. So he told the cub that he could come and live with them and that he would be protected by the elders of the pack. The cub felt happy but when the alpha came up to touch him he instantly got his memory back. It was about how he lost his memory and what happen to his parents. the alpha knew what was happening so he told the rest of the pack to go on ahead. then he looked at the cub and said "you don't need to worry any more I'll protect you no matter what okay you not alone in this world, I'll always be here to help you now."