Chapter 7 trust and hate

Kat: hey i know its been like a damn long while but im back now and going to try to be more active for those who read this thanks for holding out for so long

HERE WE GO

---------------------------------------

 Damons P.o.v

 So he knows the hybrid.....the hybrid is real..... and here i thought she was a myth but what i said to him is true if he trust her then she is welcome on my land i dont care about the hatred between our species and like she told him shes a born hybrid she cant control that. so here i am possibly about to royally fuck up but potentially do something amazing for my mate.

"hey jacob whats her full name maybe i can find her for you i mean i am the alpha of one of the biggest packs in the world i have a few connections that could help." he looked at me skeptically "and you promise this isnt you wanting to be the wolf who takes down the only one of her kind?" i sit down next to him and put my arm around his shoulder "no love i want you to be happy and based of that memory you are the most important person in her life and seems like vise versa with her to you so i was gonna try to find her for you to have your friend back and we wouldnt want you breaking your promise now would we ?" his face lit up and it was so adorable im glad he realizes i am not his or her enemy.

"hope raven is her name and you wont need your connections around this time of year she is usually in the georgia mountains, she has a little hidden cabin out there if we had a way there i could show you the path she drew out for me once incase of emergencies. im for warning you now though she might be aggressive at first but once she knows you arent a threat itll be ok shes just" "precautious yea i get that with the stories ive heard about her and the fact that i know how werewolves treat vamps its not that surprising that she could attack me but itll be ok, and just so you know because it seems like you havent noticed yet my pack is located in the georgia mountains so were probably close and that cabin sounds like the abandoned one thats like five miles from here." he jumped up begging to go like now like right now so i ofcourse agreed and we got in the truck and drove figuring if not in wolf form she may not freak as bad when we arrived he jumped out as fast as he could and i started to realize hes gonna be a handful. i shout the door on my side and was instantly thrown into a tree "who the actual fuck are you and why are you here no one comes here its too dangerous. give me one good reason not to rip your heart out right here ALPHA. " she growled in my face i just pointed behind us and she turned the second she saw jacob she dropped me and ran to grab him screaming "OH THANK THE LORD i thought i lost you forever i heard what happen to youre pack was gonna see if you were among the dead but some asshole elder decided to say it looked like the hybrid went on a rampage and killed them so i had to stay hidden so i didnt have to fight because i knew even if you had died you wouldnt have wanted me to get in a war with the elders." "yea sorry and fyi most of my memories are gone i actually only remember you because of a dream i had last night and my mate here offered to help me find you hope." he looked at me with the brightest smile ive seen on him yet and i knew i did good for my mate. 

"so youre are mated to an alpha and hes ok with me being in your life and this isnt some play." hope said to jacob i stood up and spoke "i am no threat to you hope i only want my mate to be happy as possible so if he wants you in his life then i will try to get to know you as well and i dont have an issue with who you are so lets start fresh my names damon, and you hope raven are always welcome in my land." she walked up and got in my face again but not as aggressively as the first time "deal but you ever hurt him in any way i swear on everything i WILL KILL YOU." and then she walked off back to jacob and screamed lets go so we made our way back to my pack house this should be interesting.....