THE MISHAPOCALYPSE

Castiel was standing outside the ice cream parlor, thinking about how depressing his life was, when suddenly a moose came stampeding down the road. Drivers honked and cursed at the moose who just continued its charge toward Castiel.

"Cas!" it cried, in a voice Castiel recognized as that of Sam Winchester, "The Misha are coming! The Misha are coming!"

"Is that a talking moose?!" one blonde lady said.

"Sam, what are you talking about? What happened to you?" Castiel said.

"Run! Save yourselves!" Sam cried, and disappeared around the corner.

Suddenly, someone with a face very similar to Castiel's sprinted around a corner, with an emotionless look on his face and death in his eyes. He opened his mouth wide and chomped down on an old lady who was trying to cross the street.

People screamed, especially the old lady, who fell down and couldn't get up. Not even life alert could save her now! For she started having what appeared to be a seizure, her limbs trembling fiercely. Then she got up onto her feet and slowly turned around. Her face had changed...

It looked just like the person who bit her!

A random guy in a trench coat and 3D glasses ran over to Castiel, "Quickly! What is today's date?" he asked.

"April 1st, 2016." Castiel answered.

"I'm sorry. I'm, so, so sorry." The man said, "You have to get out of here. It's the Mishapocalypse! Everyone who is bitten will have the face of Misha Collins!"

"Who are you? How do you know this?" Castiel asked.

"I'm the Doctor. Now, run!"

Castiel looked over at the old woman, apparently now wielding the face of someone called Misha Collins. Surrounding her was a mob of other Mishas.

Castiel realized he needed to leave now. He looked over to where the man who called himself the Doctor was headed. He decided to follow.

"Quickly, into this police box!" the Doctor said.

"How will this help us?" Castiel asked.

"Just trust me."

Castiel followed the Doctor inside the police box and quickly realized that it wasn't just any old box. It was bigger on the inside! There was also a man inside, wearing a black trench coat and blue scarf. He had a pale face and dark curly hair.

"This is Sherlock Holmes." The Doctor said, motioning to the man in the black trench coat, "And this is the TARDIS!" He added, stretching out his hands.

"So what's the plan?" the Doctor asked, looking towards Sherlock.

"I've found that the highest concentration of Mishas is in Tokyo Japan. Tokyo Japan is also where this seems to have all started, I'm assuming that whoever is responsible for this, will be located there." Sherlock answered.

"So we go to Tokyo?" The Doctor said.

"It's our only real lead to stopping this thing... I still believe I'm dreaming however. Or maybe I need to really think about stopping with the drugs..." Sherlock said.

"I can teleport you there." Castiel said.

"No need. My TARDIS can take us anywhere in time and space." The Doctor told him.

The Doctor flung switches and slammed his hand down on buttons and the TARDIS roared to life, headed straight for Tokyo Japan.

"We're here!" the Doctor said and ran out the doors, followed by both Castiel and Sherlock.