Youtube Video. Chappy 1.

Caterina's POV.

''Hey guys! As you can see i'm wearing a dress.'' I said waving to the camera.

''Yep, if you had seen my other video, I said i'm going to a Social Star Award.'' I add.

''In....Australia, Melbourne, Since i'm at Australia, Perth, I'll be driving there'' I said excitedly.

''So that's the only thing i'll be telling you and i'll vlog it, BYE.'' I said.

Then I walked up to the camera and stopped fliming, I took out my phone and start to compose a new tweet.

@Caterina_Sparks: I can't wait to go to Australia, Melbourne, Can't wait to see, @LukeBrooks @JaiBrooks1 @BrooksBeau @JamesYammouni @DanielSkip

Then I saw 5 new mentions and 5 new retweets and favourites.

@LukeBrooks: YOU ARE COMING TO MELBOURNE. :O @Caterina_Sparks

@JaiBrooks1: @Caterina_Sparks Can the Janoskians tour with you? PS. Luke's a fan of you.

@BrooksBeau: Yep luke loves you. And please , can we tour with you? @Caterina_Sparks

@JamesYammouni: PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE. @Caterina_Sparks

@DanielSkip: Can't wait to meet you and please, let us tour with you. 

I retweed all and answered them.

@Caterina_Sparks: @Janoskians YES , TOUR WITH ME. :)

I quicked just litteraly dump my clothes in the luggage and and drove to Melbourne.

AT MELBOURNE.

I drove to Luke's house and rang the doorbell. I heard fangirling and Luke's voice. LOL. Is he fangirling?

Or fanboying? Okay. I wanted to go early so I could surprise him , I waited for a few seconds and I was greeted by a tired Beau.

''CATERINA?!'' Beau said. 

''No! i'm catwoman.'' I said with sarcasm.

'There was a awkward slience....

''Meow.'' I said with my hands like cats. 

Beau bursted out in laughter and inviited me in. 

And he called Luke.

Luke's POV.

I can't wait for tommorrow. I just can't. YAY.. Cat is coming here to Melbourne , Australia. 

Can i just kill myself. Okay calm down. 

''LUKE! COME DOWN HERE.'' Beau said. 

I put on my shirt and went down the stairs.

I saw Caterina. 

''Caterina?Why are you here? I thought it was tommorrow?'' I said.

''I'm sorry i didn't call.'' She said with guilt all over her face.

''It's okay but the house is in a mess, i haven't had my night shower , I haven't clean up my bed.'' I said.

''That's the first time I heard that Luke.'' Jai said running towards Caterina and hugged her and greeted her.

''Good night Cat.'' Jai said.

''Wait what.. how are you guys not surprised?'' I said.

''We know.'' Beau and jai said together.

''I wanted to surprised you.''Cat said.

''It's okay, how about we do a twitcam?'' I said.

I heard , Yes , YEAH , Sure! 

I called James and Skip to come over. 

TWITCAM 

''Hey guys! and we're the Janoksians!'' We said excluding Cat.

''I'M CAT.'' She said.

''MEOW.'' I said.

''My word! Don't take it!'' Cat said.

''It's my word!Don't take it!''I mocked her.

HEY SO YEP ITS THE END. BYE! :)

'