A 3 Month Celebrity Date + UPDATE! READ THIS GUYS! REGARDING BATCH FOUR.

//UPDATE: Hello=)) Recently nagpost ako ng "HIDDEN PROMO" para sa BATCH FOUR. Fortunately isa lang ang nanalo, kasi isa lang ang nakapansin so good for her. :) Oh well haha. 

PERO since hindi naman ako masamang tao lols maaay isa pa kong special prize. ANG MAKAKAHULA KUNG SINO ANG MAFEFEATURE SA SUSUNOD NA COVER AY MAPAGKAKALOOBAN NG VIP CARD=)) Ganon ganon, magkakaspecial treatment siya at kanya ang SLOT FOUR, FIVE AND SIX.

Hint;; kung sino ang featured sa cover ngayong batch. 

-Korean Idol, kabilang sa sikat na grupo right now sa kpop industry. Visuals siya ng kpop group na ito. Yung pangalan niya may letter "U". Yung pangalan nung group niya laging ginagamit ng mga taong inlove, naiinlove, may crush, hopeless romantic. AT HINDI KABILANG SA EXO. 

PAKICOMMENT NA LANG DITO SA BABA ANG INYONG SAGOT. 

ISA LANG ANG SAGOT PER USERNAME. THANK YOU.

**OKAY I'LL TAKE 3 WINNERS! 3 WINNERS SLOT FOUR, FIVE & SIX!

UNTIL MONDAY ITO. UNTIL MONDAY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary: Kara, a 17- year old girl and a college student, pretty, rich, smart and chased by her admirers was randomly picked and chose by a popular TV show which is "Date A Celebrity" wherein she will be the 3-month girlfriend of a famous KPop Idol whose  known as Thunder of KPop Band MBLAQ, a chic, hot and cool guy. Thunder,who just agreed his personal  manager to join the TV show will prepare a surprise proposal for Kara even though it's against for him. He never had a girlfriend since then because the MBLAQ members signed a contract of having no girlfriends and prioritize their career. Since, "Date A Celebrity" is a TV show, the company agrees Thunder to have a girlfriend who happens to be Kara, an MBLAQ fangirl also. They will be awkward for the first time, but who knows what will happen as the 3 months or 92 days passes by? And at the 92nd day, Thunder will decide whether he will keep Kara as his girlfriend while attending on his career matters (which is a hard thing) or just focus on his career to fulfill his dreams that will end the connection between him and Kara?It's a matter of his long-awaited dreams and love interest, what will he choose? Will he choose Kara, who gave him a different feeling of happiness with hers and the one who gave him the first experience of being jealous,sadness and Madness? Or he can manage to breakup with her and they'll continue their lives as if they never knew each other after the TV program?Who is the one to blame for the things that will happen? The "Date A Celebrity" TV Program ? Is it Kara, who accepted to be his GF? Or Thunder and his manager, who agreed to join the program and propose randomly to Kara? Or simply the plans of destiny and games of love? Will a developed romance continue to mature? Or probably it will be wasted bringing band-aids to their hearts?It's now or never.

Owner's Note;; HI! I just figured out na ikaw yung nagsulat ng My Teacher, My Husband, e sinusubaybayan ko yun ;A; <3 Anywaaaaaaaaaays, I hope you like this one at pakisunod ang rules and reminders! Thank you!

***RIGHT CLICK IMAGE, OPEN IMAGE IN NEW TAB THEN SAVE.

Reminders;;

 -Don't forget to vote&comment.

 -Don't forget to dedicate and credit my account.