The Beginning of The Last

So you may be wondering why I am in a slow update.

Wanna know why?well let me say that I have some problems to face through

Like the ending of our school year/term. I'm in Grade 7 which is so intriguing when I first started studying in my currwnt school.

It's not that difficult because I feel the home when I always go to school.

The ringing of the heavy bells, The singing of the National Anthem, everything makes it home

But it's not always happy. Life can get a little bit unfair.

How matter you try so hard you would just end up falling back to square one.

I know that like me my grades if I try so hard that I am hurting somebody I'll just end up back to square one.

School can be really tough but like what my Math teacher said:"Even though you have different solution at least you got the same answer"

It means that you don't have to always follow people in what they are saying. You have to stand up and think what is right and just go.

Also what my Science teacher said:"Before concluding first start with the problem then make a hypothesis which will lead to observation to conclusion"

For me I can relate it as never conclude a person base on one phase you see. Judge them in different season so you have to observe.

My Physical Education Teacher also said:" In learning you should always be Physically Healthy,Mentally Healthy, Emotionally Healthy,Socially Healthy, and Spiritually Healthy"

Balancing them for me can lead me to my beautiful success.

As school just ended I would like to thank my classmates that they we're there when I need them.

And to my special friends:Christine Caila C. Tambalo,Eleanor Jianna P. Boquiren, Kylie L. Menor

That helped me...I wil surely miss you all

And thats my Beginning of my Last

-End

DanAndNad246
Hey I would like to say that I am niw going to the next level of school which will be going to start a new life... I may start a new life but I willnot forget the people who helped me get through my problems

Thank You so much

Bye.. :)