Chapter 7

Well, here I am once again, not that hyper, but I am sure that writing this I will get hyper... And very frustrated with my internet as I need to go through my book i different tabs for references... xD

I originally had the idea of making another chapter for this story about three hours ago... but I got heavily distracted by Youtube...

And well, I have ADHD, getting distracted is just what I do. I don't get it, when someone is talking to you, and something moves like a butterfly or something and you look at it, how is that being distracted?

I just want to know what happened! Is that so bad?

For all I know it could be a manifested maggot that wants to destroy the world or something like that! Who reads the author note anyways!

Chapter 7

"Ooh, oh oh yea, ba ba da ba ba da ba ba ba I get money I get paper, I get girls all different flavours, I buy couchi, I buy prada I spend dollor after dollar. I get money I get paper, I get girls all different flavours, I buy couchi, I buy prada I spend dollar after dollar. You don't really like me, I can understand, my flow is sitting in the pocket of my pants," I was singing as I entered my house from school.

"Son, your voice may be nice, but will you shut up?" I heard my dad say to me as I was taking my shoes off in the porch.

"Whatcha talking about? My voice is amazing... And that song is my favourite. Okay no, I don't like it, but that is the song that I know the most words of" I told him honestly making him laugh.

"Well it's just repeating mostly," he pointed out rolling his eyes.

"That is why it is so easy to remember, come dad, put two and two together," I told him. He just smiled and shook his head.

"Is Candice back yet?" I asked him.

"She said something about meeting a boy named Jackson in the park," my head snapped right at that. I guess my expression must have changed from normal to 'I'm going to beat the shit out of the kid' because my dad put his hands up dismissively.

"Don't worry, I trust the boy, his parents are good people," he said, waving his hands.

"I'm sure his parents and Jackson are three different people," I said back to him, surprising myself how serious I sounded. I was completely serious right now.

"Actually... Wait, your right there, anyways, the one thing you are serious, and it's about protecting your little sister from boys, you have a good heart, but remember, it's her life," my dad said. He never made us do something we didn't want to do, and let us teach ourselves lessons since I didn't really listen to him when I was younger.

"What can I say? I'm her older brother," I said off-handedly. Instead of doing what I was thinking of doing, which was going to the park give the boy a talk, I walked upstairs. My phone went off and I saw that I got a text from Mandy.

Something about going out with her.

I texted back saying on the weekend. Because you know, I am an awesome boyfriend. I am so awesome I decline my girlfriend's wishes for a date and plan them for the weekend... Wait I find nothing wrong with that.

I opened the door to my room, and instantly smiled. My room smelled like laundry. Not dirty laundry, but clean laundry, with bounce sheets.

I looked on my bed and saw a stack of folded clothes. Mom must have did laundry, I mean obviously, because Candice would never do the laundry if she didn't have to. I just don't do laundry... I am sorry but no, just no.

I walked across the room, and turned on the 40 inch tv on, grabbing a controller for my ps3 and hitting the ps button as I got comfortable on a black couch.