Lolita 8

" Justin had a life, and lolita had barely started hers. "

Lolita woke with a smile on her face, her skin glowing more than usual and her mood exceptionally well. Although today was her last day here, she was more than happy to be around a certain bieber. Lolita wasn't sure how to approach him after everything, but in her mind what ever happens, happens. With the small smile, she slid out of bed just as a cool breeze hit her body. The feeling causing goosebumps to form on her skin as she grabbed the silk robe she uses every night and wrapped it around her body.

Lolita was hoping no one was awake but it being the bieber resident, the whole family was up and moving. Hailey was making breakfast while Christopher and Jake wrestled each other in the living room, Mason no where to be found and Mr. Bieber knotting his tie in the mirror. His mind drifting between his business and a special little woman down the hall, he contemplated on walking down the hall and kissing her awake but his wife or kids could catch him.

That's what stopped him last night.

Justin had attempted to leave the death grip of his wife but instead he ended up staying and being with Hailey last night. He was slightly disappointed that he couldn't be with Lolita because that was his plan the whole time, but he ended up wrapped around the walls of Hailey when she asked where are you going? when he moved. But he ended up surprisingly enjoying it, well when he imagined his wife to be Lolita.

He had missed his chance to touch and taste her, something he had been dying to do since he laid eyes on her. Justin knew he missed his chance because she was leaving today and he doubted that they would see each other outside of the neighborhood. He frowned at the thought of not seeing her for weeks at a time, desperately needing her in his eye sight was enough to make him think he would go crazy if he hasn't seen her.

Justin concluded that he was being ridiculously foolish, getting attached to a seventeen year old girl who probably wouldn't be around in the next year or so. With a helpless grunt, he turned on his heel and sharply exited his room but soon bumped into a small frame. The person let out a off gasp which Justin quickly recognized to be the one he had just been thinking about moments ago, Lolita.

Lolita recovered quickly and looked up at his striking eyes, that gleamed with mischief. She took her bottom lip between her teeth as he turned his head both ways to thoroughly check and see if anyone was around, and was convinced that no one was around. They continued their silent showdown before Justin decided to pull her into one of the other empty guest rooms, her heart pumping excitingly as she watched him lock the door.

"Sweetheart, " he said softly, breaking through their silence. Justin assumed that she was angry with him since he hadn't appeared in her room last night but he was proven wrong when Lolita slid her arms up his wide shoulders and settled them around his neck. He was going to apologize but was caught off guard when the young girl curled her fingers in the hair by his neck and gave him a lip biting smile.

Lolita speaks up, "Thank you." her voice,was so soft and sensual that Justin's eyes widen for a fraction of a second; was she trying to kill him? No, but she was trying to thank him for what he supposably did for her last night. But he was confused also, what was she thanking him for? Leaving her lonely last night, did she want to be alone? "You have an amazing- mouth, lips." she told him as she lifted her right hand off of his shoulder and brought it up to his lips to trace them with the pads of her small fingers, causing him to nearly growl.

Justin wanted to reply with I can put it to use but he held back, instead he smirked as her fingers continue to brush his lips slowly. "Do I ? Are they kissable, sugar?" Lolita still held a faint smile, which quickly morphed into a full blown smirk. The pet name he had given her caused her to fight back a blush that would probably be there after she replied back.