Suprise!!!!

Zayn's Pov

666666666666

As soon as Lou got here, I told him all about the boy-dog-thingy and he was extatic to see what it looked like, because he'd never seen one before!!!!

I was just super jumpy to see his reaction! And when we were almost done talking, I heard some barking, so I figured the boy was awake already, so I shouted up the stairs,

"HEY!!! I'M TRYING TO HAVE A VERY IMPORTAINT CONVERSATION HERE, DO YOU MIND!?!?"

And that shut him up real quick!

:)

Liam's Pov

.......................

While I was barking, I heard someone say,

"HEY!!! I'M TRYING TO HAVE A VERY IMPORTAINT CONVERSATION HERE, DO YOU MIND!?!?"

I was scared of what he might do to me, so I shut up...

:(

After I heard the talking die down, I heard foot steps comming up the stairs, so I was kinda sorta braced for what was going to come next.

I thought someone was going to bust through the door, but I think I guessed wrong, because no one came in... hmm...

I relaxed and that's where I made my mistake... Because the next thing I knew, two (very fit looking) boys jumped out of nowhere yelling,

"SUPRISE!!!" and I was being scared shiz-less!!! Oh, and did I mention I have anxiety attacks? Well, I do... and today was not one of the lucky ones, because I blacked out!!!

Dang!!! And I'm positive I let out a preety girl-ish squeal too... Dang...

>:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)- Ok, so I wanna take a moment to thank all of you who supported me durring my crappy time of writer's block... but I think it was mostly I was just too lazy to write it...

:/

But still, thanks so much, and I wanna dedicate it to everyone who's posted NICE comments for me, thanks a ton!!! And if you liked it and want more, put this in ur comment:

:D

I want all my readers to be happy!!! And thanks so much again!!!!

-Karina