The Gifts That Bind

Growing up as the next in line to be Alpha is bad enough.

Growing up as the only gifted wolf in a 100 mile radius - if not more - is even worse.

Kade Nixon, son of Cain and Kaila Nixon never had to worry about being teased or picked on. No, he had to deal with everyone wanting to be his friend for all the wrong reasons. So he knew all to well of the hardships that came with being the next Alpha who could hone different abilities. Kade learned at a very young age how to determine who his real friends were and who weren't. It hadn't been all the hard to figure out.

All those things he could deal with, had been dealing with. But, there was something he was hiding from those closest to him. A secret that only he, himself, along with his parents, grandparents and his uncle Isles knew. Because he was gifted his wolf was unable to recognize its mate. That was something he loathed beyond words.

Come along with me as we follow Kade through the trials of being the next in line to be Alpha and the possibility of never finding his mate. Will he be the odd man out and find the mate that he has always dreamt of finding? Or will he be just another gifted wolf destined to be alone for the rest of his life? Only time will tell.

~*~

Updates for this story will be done slowly...Right now it isnt my first priority, I want to finish up tsbbiad before I go on with this as well as the sequel for mum...but I wanted to give u all a little taste of whats to come...