Chapter 1

HELLO EVERONE! ITS BEEN A MINUTE SINCE I UPLOADED BUT IM GOING TO START AGAIN. IM WORKING ON MY JACOB BLACK STORY. I WILL PROBABLY UPLOAD SOMETIME TOMORROW. I WOULD REALLY LIKE YOU TO CHECK OUT ALL MY STORIES. I ALSO WOULD LIKE YOU TO VOTE AND ETC!!! PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL MY STORIES WILL PROBABLY HAVE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR PERSONS UNDER 13. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT SIMPLY DO NOT READ IT C:

RATE COMMENT VOTE FAN MESSAGE!!!! PLEASE I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW MY STORIES ARE GOING AND TO GET KNOWN ON WATTPAD!!! Thanks :D ALSO DON'T STEAL MY STUFF

ALL COPY RIGHTS ARE RESERVED 

Now enjoy the story

____________________________________________________________________

I sighed when I saw Jared with Jaymee. I would not let the pain get to me in school, I would wait until I was home and in my room. I passed them waving and plastering a smile on my face even though I felt like I would be sick. Jared could see through my masquerade. I didn't glance back as the tears started to fall. I couldn't let them see me like this. (Just to let you know the highschool and middle school are connected, so you can talk with highschoolers)

The fresh air from walking home calmed me the slightest bit. I lived about 10 minutes from the school by walk. I didn't necessarily like living that close to the school, but I did get more sleep in the morning. I didn't want to go inside like this. My eyes were red and puffy. My parents would question me and I really didn't want to talk about it. I decided on walking in the woods behind my house.

The woods were so peaceful in the nearing twilight. I felt relaxed, like the woods knew me better than anyone. They could feel my pain as I could feel theirs. I kneeled down and smelled the roses. I smiled, the plants were beautiful and smelled so good.

"You know you can't hide from me." A voice says behind me.

Jared.

I sigh, "I was not hiding, I simply came out here to look at the nature around us.

Jared chuckles nervously, "Sorry about what you saw in the hall."

"Why are you saying sorry."

"Uhm not sure... I guess it felt right."

I walk deeper into the woods, pretty sure Jared is behind me. "Don't be sorry. She is your girlfriend."

He sighed, but kept silent. I climbed up the tree my grandfather and I always came to and sat down. Jared seemed to be debating on sitting with me or not. I assume he decided to sit on the one right below me.

"Say-"

"Jared don't say anything else about you and Jaymee. I respect you and her are together now drop it!" I snapped jumping off the tree and farther into the woods.

UGH! Why couldn't he just drop the subject. I respected he was with Jaymee, and I didn't need to hear it more than necessary. Hearing that once everyday was enough to make the hole in my chest burn. I knew Jared loved me and didn't want to hurt her. But playing with my heart was cruel.

Maybe I should just stop talking to him all together....

My throat constricted with the thought of never talking to him again. That was one thing I could not do. It would kill me or drive me insane. I kicked the stones on the groud wiping away my tears.

"Say~ria, please don't run from me." Jared pleaded.

I wouldn't look in his eyes because if I did, I would be weak and give into him. My eyes were burning and ached from all the crying I had been doing.

I looked up to the sky realising then how dark it had gotten. I gasped and walked directly past Jared without sparing him a sideways glance.

I could feel his body heat behind me. I wanted to reach out and hold on to him, but I couldn't do that.

"Want me to give you a ride to school in the morning?" Jared mumbled shyly. I stopped at my back door.

"I would rather you didn't. I need time to think and to unattach myself from you." with that I ran into my house. I couldn't bear to see the agony in his eyes when he thought about losing me.

I ran to my room and layed down on my bed screaming into my pillows. The tears were coming again, I could feel it. I decided to take a shower to wash away the pain.

The hot water soothed my aching muscles. I wish it could soothe the aching of my heart. I chuckled darkly.. silly old me that would never happen.

I wonder if Jared knew I loved him more than I loved myself. That I hated to see him in pain. Probably never paid much attention to it.

I sighed and stepped out of the shower. The clock read 8:47 p.m

I brushed my teeth and put on my clothes after drying off. I wasn't feeling hungry- I wasn't really feeling anything but numbness. So I just collapased onto my bed hoping the sleep would calm me