Chapter fourteen

It was Monday, and I was at school trying so hard not to think of what happened yesterday, or last week. But unfortunately i did nothing else but exactly that. That's how my entire school went.

On my way to my jeep to go home, I saw Derek's car. Was he going to pick up Isaac? Had Isaac forgiven Derek? The questions never ended.  

I went to my jeep, but as I turned to the other side of my car, Derek was there leaning against the car door.

"What do you want. Go away" I said coldly, not knowing what I should do when I couldn't get through to the car door 'cause he was in the way.

"We need to talk" he said trying to get eye contact but I avoided him as much as I could manage. He grabbed my arm and dragged me over to his car, I tried wiggling out of his grip, but if you've seen Derek you'd know that it was impossible. He pushed me lightly in the passenger seat, I tried opening the car door, but it was locked. He got in after me and started driving, I could see that we were on our way to his place.

"Where is Isaac, I haven't seen him all day, and I'm worried" I said in attempt to annoy the hell out of him. He looked at me quick before returning to the road.

"He's not getting out of the hospital until tonight" he said, not removing his, now red, eyes from the road. As we finally pulled over I looked at him, I managed to look at his eyes, they were back to normal. As he got out of the car he opened the door to the car so that I could get out, I got out unwillingly and we headed to his house.

"I want to explain-" Derek said as I cut him off with a punch in the face. He didn't move, not even after I punched him, I guess I didn't hit hard enough. Or maybe its the fact that he's a freaking werewolf.

"I guess I deserved that" he said sliding his fingers across his lips to check if it was bleeding, It didn't. "Now if your done , I'd like to explain, because you need to know that I-" I cut him off by another punch, I was proud that this time his lip started bleeding a little. Although its times like these that I wish I had werewolf strength to punch the shit out of him. Yeah I was angry and, but not only because he used me, I was angry with myself for still wanting him, for being attracted to a guy like him.

He looked really angry now, maybe the second punch wasn't really necessary but I don't know, I guess some part of me really wanted to punch him. I saw his eyes turn red and his hand fold. He was intense, the look on his face was the one making me scared. Although I knew he wouldn't hurt me, he couldn't.