Haruhi First Time Lemon (Fem ver)

>>Also the starting of this is the same as the Haruhi Lemon male ver because I don't want to go through the effort of writing and coming up with another starting, sozzy<< {{Soz if it gets shitty near the end it's like 1:34am when I finish writing this soo yea soz}}

You were at Haruhis place, there was a thunderstorm so you were there giving her comfort as she would occasionally shake or jump at the sound of thunder. Haruhi was on the phone with her Dad asking where he was, as it turned out he was stuck in the storm and couldn't get back home.

"I guess that means it's gonna be hard for me to leave as well" you said sighing as Haruhi rolled her eyes. Just after you said that a loud crack of thunder could be heard making Haruhi jump into your arms.

"D-don't leave!" She shrieked holding on to you tightly.

"Don't worry I'm not going anywhere" you said hugging her and gently stroking her hair.

"Thank you Y/N, this is why I love you"

"I love you too Haruhi" you said lifting up her head and kissing her.

Haruhi kissed back and began to further deepen the kiss, you were slightly surprised by this as you were always the one to make the kiss more passionate. You felt her tongue enter your mouth as she wrapped her arms around your neck.

Your hand went up her top and unclipped her bra as you hands gently played with her breasts. Her hand in return went up your top as well as she also played with your breasts after removing your bra.

You began kissing her neck, leaving love bites across her collarbone. You eagerly removed her top as she removed yours. You moved your kisses down to her breasts as you slowly kissed and licked them cause shivers to go down Haruhis spine as she moaned with pleasure.

Haruhis fingers made their way into your jeans and then your panties, Haruhis fingers slowly playing with your clit as you played with her breasts. You would bite down on some of her areas harder when she was giving you large amounts pleasure. You felt Haruhi tale her hands out of your pants as she unbuttoned them and removed then from your body, then she took of your panties. You were fully nude, Haruhi could see every inch of you now. You tugged on Haruhis pants requesting her to remove hers as well, and so she did. Now that you were both completely naked you went make to your heated session.

You kissed Haruhi passionately as she did back to you as both yours and Haruhis hands roamed your bodies.

Both your hands and Haruhis hands had found their ways down to the others womanhood, you both started rubbing the others clit harshly.

Both you and Haruhi had assumed a position where your womanhood were touching eachother. With a slight pelvic move you could feel your clit rub against Haruhis, and she could feel yours. You both continued this movement until your could feel each other reaching a climax. You both started moving faster and harder by the second until both your bodies stiffed up in an orgasm. You could feel your bodies ache as they tensed up and release as you each fell backwards onto the ground.

A loud crack of thunder was heard and could feel Haruhi warm up to you. You held both slowly drifted off into sleep with a final 'I love you'.

(( I kinda want to do another Haruhi lemon fem ver, but like include stuff aka sex toys aka a dildo aka a cuCUMber but idk tell if you guys want me to))