Johnson Floor Covering Carpet Burbank

If you want to make money working for yourself and be your own boss carpet cleaning is an easy business to get into. When you start up a business there are two key components that you need, a product to sell and someone who's willing to buy it. Carpet cleaning is not rocket science but does require knowledge on general carpet cleaning, stain removal and knowing the limitations of what your equipment can handle.After graduating from Oklahoma University in 1968 with a BBA Degree majoring in Marketing, with a triple minor in Finance, Management and Economics he volunteered for the U.S. Marine Corps Officers Candidate Programs in Quantico, Virginia. After serving as a Rifle Platoon Commander in Vietnam he was discharged as a Captain.In 1972 Mr. Johnson went to work as a Territorial Sales Manager for Coronet Carpet Mills where he remained for 15 years. In 1987 Mr. Johnson opened Johnson Floor Covering.which has been in business at 7844 Lankershim Blvd, North Hollywood, CA for 35 years.The Business has grown annually by servicing, decorators, contractors, individuals, property management and commercial tenant improvement accounts. All business has been procured through word of mouth.

There are three main types of carpet cleaning; dry foam carpet cleaning, liquid extraction carpet cleaning, and hybrid liquid extraction using a bonnet to thoroughly scrub the floors. Most carpet cleaners use the liquid extraction method because it most cost effective. When starting your business you need to lay out a business plan. To develop a carpet cleaning business you must have money for start up because your business is equipment based.Johnson Floor Covering has been in the carpet cleaning business for 20 years. We are registered through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification. The only method of cleaning we use is hot water extraction from a truck-mount unit. Why? Because a truck-mount unit is the only cleaning unit powerful enough to get rid of the unbelievable stuff in people's carpet.Not to mention creepy dust mites and critters that live, hide and breed in carpeting. It's enough to make you sick! In fact, Shaw industries, the world's largest carpet manufacturer, recommends hot water extraction exclusively.

Epoxy and latex paint kits can be found for under $100 while the floor mat options could run you a couple hundred dollars. You will need to allow yourself at least a week to apply both the paint and the tile garage floor covering options. For floor mats, the smaller versions can be installed quickly and the larger ones will normally not take more than one hour or so. Do not hesitate to hire a professional if you want the paint and tile options but simply do not have to time to apply it yourself. If you hire a professional you will have your work backed with a warranty and can be relatively inexpensive.