Chapter 1 : The Orphanage

It was pitch black, you could not see a thing. Not a single sound could be heard. Every now and then you could hear people screeching at the top of their lungs, saying ‘Help Me!!!’ but as the time went on, it got fainter and fainter. It went to a certain point that it was so quiet that you could just hear your heart beating. You would pray that you were not the next victim … Now, I could feel the icy cool floor accelerating in my body, making it hard to even breath . Everyday it kept getting worse and the temperature seemed below zero, but nobody would ever dare to complain.

In the dark and horrifying night,  wisps of clouds vanished into the horizons showing the half moon and  it’s luminous rays that were shining upon my face. As I glanced towards the moon, I thought it was my only hope to get out of here. But I couldn’t help feeling that, something on the outside was waiting for me. I could always feel a shadow overwhelming in my heart, a shadow that could be never removed, it was there since the begging.

There is no escape to this prison, or so called ‘orphanage’. I have been nearly trapped for eternity. Abolished from the outside world and from seeing the ordinary public. I have been classed as ‘a threat to the society’. As you may of have guessed this is not an ordinary orphanage, well … you cannot really call it an orphanage at all anymore. Everything here has a systematic system, we are put intocategories depending on our abilities and skills;

One star : Their true identity is not yet shown, they look like normal human beings but their power is not that great.

Two stars: Have a greater and superior ability, but get less freedom than the one stars.

Three Stars:  Their capability is enormous  and have special ability and forms they can transform to but most times they are locked up.

Dangerous Type : Very RARE! Mostly people over 16+ are this type and mostly they have some sort of hidden un-known power. They are too dangerous from them to even step out side.

Just to make this clear: I am a demon.

As you can see, I am not normal. No one is really normal here, they call us  ‘Angels’(This is a codename) 

Everyone here has beastly and demonic powers, we were born into the human world but we actually have connections to Satan. We were basically rounded into a place so they can do  test on us and do as they please. Brutal, do I hear you say? Yes, yes it is. For people like me we will  NEVER ge to see the outside world. We just have to remain  locked up in small underground cell for the rest of our lifes. 

For now,  I remain in my hell hole or as most people describe it as ‘a prison cell’. Until I would be the next victim to be tortured. I silently listen for that ticking noise from the mistress shoes to stop right before me and that’s when I would know my time is up. The only thing I can do now is Wait …