76 Ways to Annoy Rosalie Hale

1.Tell her that Bella is a thousand times prettier then her.

2.tell her Emmett and Alice make a cute couple.

3.Ask her if Jasper and her are supposed to be twins, why is he better looking?

4.Follow her around all day when she asks what are you doing, say "I'm trying to figure out how a vampire could be so freaking ugly.

5.Walk in on her and emmett then sit between them and start reading a bedtime story.

6.Tell her you accidentaly set Emmett on fire.

7.Tell her that Emmett has a tattoo of Bella on his back.

8.Dress her up as a bear and let emmett chase her down the block.

9.Drop her off at La Push.

10.Tell her she needs to lose weight.

11.cut her hair off while she is sleeping.

12.Tell her Emmett insists she lose some weight.

13.Tell her Jacob has a tattoo of her face on his back.

14.Whenever she looks at you start screaming at the top of your lungs.

15.Constantly hang out with Emmett

16.run around emmett and Rosalie in a circle shouting " Beauty and the bear!"

17.Say you are pregnant even if you are not...

18.then tell her that the dad is Emmett

19.Make out with Emmett in front of her.

20.Tell her that her hair is getting too long and offer to cut it. and when you do...shave it all off.

21.Tell her that in one of Alice's vision, she saw emmett leaving her.

22.Tell her that she sucks at baseball.

23.Steal all her make-up and flush it down the toilet.

24.Tell her she smell like a dog.

25.Prance around the yard shouting Edward loves Bella! he never loved you!

26.tell her its so much cooler being a human than a vampire.

27.Tell her Emmett left her for a person more gorgeous than she was.

28.Dye her hair to match Bella's

29.Do her makeup to look like Bella

30.Give her clothes that look like Bella

31.Then just plain ol' call her Bella.

32.Burn her favorite pair of high heel boots

33.Tell her Bella died and then say PSYCH! And then get Edward to beat her up when she really tries to kill Bella

34.Rip all her clothes and tell her Emmett did it out of anger from missing his favorite SpongeBob Episode

35.Kill Emmett

36.Play "I'm a Barbie girl" every time she's in the room

37.Kill Emmett Again

38.Paint her car Pink and give her a bumper sticker that says I'M PLASTIC AND FANTASTIC!

39.Kill Emmett Once again

40.Put her makeup in the blender

41.Kill Emmett a fourth time

42.Cover yourself in ketchup and lay on the ground without breathing, then when she comes back yell "LOOK I CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD! YAY I'M A VAMPIRE TOO!" and then once more run like hell

43.Tell Jacob to get a collar and put it on Rose saying she's a golden retriever

44.Call her Rosaline

45.Claim that being a human ain't so great.

46.Tell everyone that Edward didn't go to Italy because Rosalie said Bella was dead - he went to Italy because he envisioned Rosalie's ugly face.

47.Remind her that Edward chose a pathetic human girl over her.

48.Steal her silver cell phone and change the ringtone to "Roxanne" by The Police. When she asks why the hell you did it, say that she reminds you of Roxanne.

49.Call her Rosalie Cullen

50.When she says she's Rosalie Hale ask her why she doesnt change her name when shes 'married' to Emmett.

51.Smash every mirror she owns.

52.When she asks you why you did it say that maybe shes not as pretty as she thought

53.Sing 'your so vain' whenever she walks into a room

54.Cut off ALL of her hair.

55.At her next wedding to Emmett ask her whether it was the same dress she wore to kill Royce

56.Use the awsome Photoshop skills you have to give Rosalie a mustache.

57.Remind her that Edward would pick a human over her.

58.Ask her about baby names and such. Asking every five minutes 'if thats what she would name her baby'

59.'Accidently' scratch her M3 with your key as she walks past.

60.Blame Bella. Sit back and watch the ensuring chaos.

61.Scream hyocrite when she walks past. Tell her that she hated Bella when she had nothing to offer but was best buddies when she thought she could get her hands on the baby.

62.Be sure to remind her that even though shes known him longer, she's Edwards least favorite sister.

63.Then remind her that she is in fact, the least favourite Cullen throughout the series.

64.If she ever gets confused say she wouldnt get it 'cause shes blonde.

65.Ask how Vera is

66.Tell Rosalie that Leah/Esme/Alice is prettier then her

67.Start talking about all the positive things about being human.

68.Support the Bella for Vampire campain

69.Dress up as Royce in a tuxedo.

70.The next part of that is self explanitory.

71.Find Jacob's list of non-funny Blond jokes.

72.Read one of them every 30 seconds.

73.Repeat

74.Remind her about the fact that Edward liked Bella over her.

75.Send the photos off to the local newspaper.

76.Cut off all of her hair, and sell it as a wig.

*There are A LOT of ways to annoy Rosalie. Lol, somehow I am NOT surprised. Anyway, please don't do these if you like living. I am in no way responsible for any injuries and/ or death. That's your warning.*