chapter 1:the realisation

Eli p.o.v

I was heading to the school parking lot I was so tired I could not wait to get home were I could satisfy my wolf he was on edge all day threatening me to come out.While I was in my thought I bumped into someone I felt electric shock run up my arm making my heart ache I looked down to see who it was my wolf was howling saying one word that made me freeze *MATE* he kept repeating over and over and who I saw was shocking.Angel.Her jet black hair was a little messy but tame it looked so sexy and he lips looked the color of a pink rose and were so full I just wanted to kiss them and her eyes her sky blue eyes were shining.I heard her whisper "your my mate" and I froze I didn't want or need one I hopped I was one of those rare ones that never got a mate so I thought of the perfect way to hurt her enough to forget the bond.I started laughing "I...am not your ...your mate why would ...would the fates put me with such a ugly fat piece of trash" I was still laughing but I saw the hurt flash through her eyes my wolf was screaming for me to take it back or else all hell would brake loose I was about to say I'm sorry when she ran off toward the school parking lot.I knew I had hurt her real bad my wolf was silent but I felt his pain as our mate ran away from us.

Angel p.o.v

I was half way to the house when I got tired so I sat down I had one question in my head Why did he reject me? my wolf was silent but I could tell she was sad all she wanted to do was go back there and hug him.When it started to get dark I went behind a tree and shifted I thought about heading home but my wolf had different plans she wanted to go to the one place were we could be at peace so through the mind link I told my brother who was beta

(next part in mind link)

*James?*

*yes*

*i wont be home for a while but ill be back OK*

*OK but stay in the territory OK*

*OK*

I blocked him out and ran to the sound of running water I arrived there within 5 minutes I sat by the water and took a drink.I looked at my reflection my wolf is white with a tip of black on my ear and my blue eyes looked cloudy from all the tears.I thought I was pretty but I guess not at that thought a fresh batch of tears fell down my furry face I heard someone move next to me.I jumped into a crouch and let a growl escape my lips or muzzle when I saw who it was I relaxed it was Sophie my niece she is my brothers daughter yes I know shocking he found his mate her name is Lisa she is a nice girl with creamy/caramel hair and bright caramel eyes.Sophie looked exactly like her except with a hint of green in her eyes and a darker shade of hair.She was smiling even though I was about to rip her throat out she sat next to me and started petting behind my ears I let out a soft purring sound and she started laughing I knew it was getting late so I flipped her into the air and caught her on my back she started having a fit but I just jogged back to the house.

James p.o.v

"WERE THE F*CK IS MY BABY" I was losing my mind my poor child Sophie she went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and never came back I had the whole pack looking for her.My mate was crying on the couch I walked over to her and put my arm around her liking the feeling of electricity flow through my arm I crushed her to me whispering things trying to calm her down.I swear if we do not find her I am going to kill someone.

Angel p.o.v

I was walking up the drive way Sophie had fallen asleep a couple of minutes ago when I heard James yelling "WERE THE F*CK IS MY BABY" oh shit she forgot to tell him were she was going I walked into the house still in wolf form James looked like a mad man.When he saw me with Sophie on my back he relaxed and came over and tried to pick her up but I growled at him and moved away.He howled with anger and lunged at me but I dodged at him and ran to the couch and plopped her onto Lisa's lap she was shocked at first then burst into tears and hugged me saying "thank you" over and over again.I shrugged and watched as James came over and held both of his women.I padded upstairs hearing moans from Eli's room my heart gave a violent shudder.I just walked into my room and shifted I grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom to take a shower I took a nice long shower.When i got out the moans were now louder so i put on some panties and a bra with some purple shorts and a tight fitted black shirt and stormed into Eli's room I let the scene fold in front of my Eli under Amanda both naked I couldn't believe my eyes they both looked at me shocked Amanda's eyes turned to amusement and Eli's turned to horrified I screamed "ELI I KNOW YOU LIKE HAVING SEX BUT SOME OF US DON'T LIKE HEARING IT NOW WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE F*CK UP" I stormed out of his room and into mine I slammed the door as loud as possible and flung myself onto my bed and started crying until I fell asleep.

James p.o.v

I was so wired when I got home I took Amanda upstairs into my room and started making out with her 30 minutes later we were having s*x she was so good in bed that it made me forget about her the one girl who could actually make me feel happy was not here so Amanda had to do.About 20 minutes later a very pissed of Angel burst into my room she froze for a second and I saw a flash of pain and something else flash through her eyes I was horrified but Amanda found this completely amusing. Angel I looked at her and could practically see the hate rolling of of her in sheets then she yelled  " ELI I KNOW YOU LIKE HAVING SEX BUT SOME OF US DON'T LIKE HEARING IT NOW WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE F*CK UP" she looked relived and then she stormed out of my room and into her room I heard her slam her door and also the ear piercing crack after then I heard the saddest sound in the world her crying.I pushed Amanda off of me and shoved her out the door even though she was still naked I flopped on my bed and listened to her cry then after she stopped i knew she fell asleep so I passed out to tired to really care about anything.

A chapter done ya go me (does happy dance) so

wat do you think its good right ill try to upload as fast as possibly

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

vote

comment

fan