DW Adventure 2: The Doctor's Story- Chapter 4

Chapter 4: A Ghost Story With Monsters

Chapter 4 Part 1 : Bar Fights In Space

When you felt the white flash subside you opened your eyes and looked around. You were in a big building with glass floors, loud music, and the sound of pool. There were aliens and all different creatures walking around, sitting, and some of them were dancing. This must be like an outer space bar or dance club. Nobody seemed to notice that you had just appeared. “Can I get you something?” Asked a man behind a blue bar. You guessed he was a bartender.

On the bar and behind the counter were a bunch of different strange drinks and foods. “I’ll pass but maybe later.” He nodded and moved on.

“You better believe I hallabaluclactered her!” Someone yelled across the room. You should have just ignored it but the voice sounded familiar. You slowly turned your head.

 “Oh my god” you said.

It was a man with brown hair, blue eyes, amazing jaw, and a long blue coat that looked like it was from World War 2.

Captain Jack Harkness?!?!?! You thought you would start laughing your head off. Of course he would be in an outer space bar!

But before you could go over and say hi a man went over to him and yelled, “Did you really hallabaluclact my wife?” I guess he heard him boasting. You had a dark feeling this was not going to end well.

 “As an old friends would always say, “oh yes!”

Wrong answer you thought. “That’s it.” He lifted Jack up and slid him across the bar counter. That has got to hurt, you thought. But that couldn’t have been worse then when the man punched him in the face and probably broke his nose.

The fighting went on and people seemed to notice more and more. The weird thing is Jack didn’t fight back.

You had to do something so you picked up and empty bottle and ran to the guy beating up Jack. “Hay!” He turned around. “Hallabaluclact this!” Then you whacked him over the head with the bottle. The man fell to the ground unconscious.

 You ran to Jack and helped him up, “We better get out of here before he wakes up.” you said.

“Good idea.” he moaned. The bartender pointed to a back door and you quickly dragged Jack out the back.

Chapter 4 Part 2: Hello Captain Jack

You helped jack walk down the alleyway half holding him up, “You don’t have to do this you know.” He said grunting in pain.

“I’m a nice person.” You were doing your best to hold him up but he was really heavy.

“Stop, stop.” He said falling to his knees. “Need a rest.” He slumped against a wall and closed his eyes.

“Come on I bet you’ve taken worse.” You kneeled down next to him as he smiled at the comment. But suddenly you were concerned. “What’s wrong Jack?”

You knew Jack well enough to know he wouldn’t just start a fight so easily and not defend himself.  His eyes opened and he looked at you, “How do you know my name?” he looked you over and chuckled, “I didn’t notice it was you at first. Look at you all grown up”

“Well, you saved my life and I saved yours, now we’re even.” you said with a smile.

“One of my lives… Anyways what are you doing in a crappy bar on Planet Zicron?”

“I could ask you the same thing. The last time I saw you, you were at Torchwood with your team.”

He seemed to get sad, “Things happened.”