Chapter One: 18 Years Later.

May 23rd 2012
Brayden sat in kitchen in her grandfathers house in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, munching in a piece of toast and sipping her coffee. It had been weeks since her mother, Danielle, had been missing. The stress of the hunt was taken its toll on her younger twin, Jamie, and her grandfather, Bobby. in a checked shirt which she tied at the bottom, a pair of ripped jeans and combat boots, Brayden pulled her hair into a ponytail and walked outside to the garage where her baby sat. The 1968 Dodge Charger which her mother bought her for her 18th birthday, stood in front of her, the hood propped up so she could work on finding the rattling sound that emitted from the engine every time she started it up. As she was working on the beat up old car she heard the rumble of engine coming through the junkyard. She lifted up her head and looked down the drive way wiping the grease and oil off her hands with a old rag. Knowing Bobby was still asleep after being up all night looking for clues about his daughter; she walked up the stairs of the porch and waited for the car to stop. She studied the 1967 Chevrolet Impala as it travelled down the driveway and parked in front of the house. Two men climbed out of the old muscle car and walked towards her having a small conversation between them.
"Hey kid. Where's Bobby?" the shorter man asked.
"Asleep at the moment anything I can help you guys with?" Brayden replied.
The taller guy looked at the other man before speaking up "I'm Sam Winchester and this is my older brother, Dean. Bobby called us the other day asking if we could come help him find Danielle." Sam explained.
"I'm Brayden, Danielle's my mom. I'm guessing your hunter's as well?" Brayden asked them.
Dean and Sam nodded in reply and Brayden spoke up again "Come on in then I'll make some coffee." They all walked into the house and to the kitchen. As Brayden started making the coffee two sets of footsteps could be heard descending the stairs along with the familiar sound of Bobby's voice drifting through the house. Brayden poured out five mugs of coffee and started handing them out as soon as Bobby and her younger twin brother, , walked into the room.
"Right, I'll be outside in the garage. I need to fix my car it keeps making that awful rattling noise. Stupid Vampires messing with my baby." Brayden stated to her grandfather after she finished her coffee. Dean looked at the young blonde, who was walking out of the kitchen, before he finally decided to speak up. "I'll come and help you. I know a little bit about cars." He looked at Bobby, who just nodded at him. Brayden walked towards the garage being followed by Dean, grabbing the different tools she needed as she went. Dean stripped off his jacket and over shirt before saying "Right, start the engine I'll see if I know what the problem might be." Brayden hummed in response and pulled the keys from her back pocket. She climbed into the drivers side putting the key in and pressing down on the clutch as she started the car up. The engine started making a rattling sound as soon as she started it up, she climbed out and went to stand next to Dean. "Alright, turn it off and I'll teach you a few things that could be causing the problem." Dean instructed Brayden every step of the way through fixing her car. After about 2 hours of working on the old dodge they finally fixed the engine and walked back inside oil and grease dabbed across their shirts as they entered the kitchen laughing and smiling.Their smiles dropped when they entered the kitchen and saw the seriousness on Bobby's face. Sam, Jamie and Bobby looked at them as Dean had his hand on Brayden's shoulder, previously telling her about his experiences fixing the impala and what he and his little brother did with their toys. . "Dean, Sam can I have a word" Bobby stated. Sam, Dean and Bobby left the room and Brayden asked "What's going on Jamie?" Jamie looked down at the floor, taking a deep breath before answering "Bobby just told me and Sam, so don't kick off at me. Mom got a paternity test when we were born, testing from two samples. One was Deans and the other was some guy she went to school with. They got the results back about a month later." Jamie stopped not sure how to go on explaining their situation. "So who is our dad?" Brayden stated gripping the counter her back facing her younger brother. "Dean." Jamie mumbled not wanting to feel the wrath of his older twin sister's anger. Brayden nodded before pushing herself off the counter and walking towards the door. Slamming it as she went out causing Bobby to walk out of the room followed by the Winchester boys. Jamie looked at them before following his sister out the door. Dean stood there staring at the door after his kids. Still processing the thought as he asked Bobby "Why didn't she tell me?" Bobby walked into the kitchen grabbing three bottles of beer from the fridge, handing them to the Winchester boys before replying "We tried, well I tried. The only person I could actually get a hold of was John. I told him and he said he would tell you. I should have known he wouldn't. He did visit them when they were babies, putting some money towards their upbringing every now and again when he could. He set up trust funds for them. That's how Ellie got their cars." Sam sat down on the arm of the couch before saying "If we had known we would have stayed and looked after them." Dean nodded along with his younger brother. "Are they hunters?" Dean asked tearing his eyes away from the door and towards the old man. Bobby nodded before stating "We had to raise them like that. They would of asked questions as to why I had too many phones, where their mom disappeared to for weeks on end. I didn't like it either Dean but it had to be done. They have both finished high school at the age of 14 and they are now 18. They both have an IQ of 210 and Brayden has a photographic memory she remembers every hunt she has ever been on and she can anticipate everybody's next move. They are smart kids Dean, they will get through this. They only way they won't is if Danielle turns dead." The serious look on Bobby's face couldn't hide the scared tone in his voice when he thought about his only child being killed by the supernatural. Sam and Dean gave a nod of understanding before they all sat in silence, waiting for the twins to return.
Meanwhile Brayden walked through the maze of junk and scrap cars in her grandfather's junkyard kicking big bits of dirt at the old banged up cars.