Chapter 5 *WARNING Smut*

*Warning* There is smut in this chapter. If you do not wish to read it I will mark when I starts and ends. Also sorry this is kinda being uploaded late, car battery died and I was just having a bad day.

Eddie p.o.v

I wake up in an unfamiliar room with an arm around me. I blink a few times and remember that me and Aleks are in Seamus' room. I look over at the two cuties sleeping snuggled up with each other. I almost don't want to wake them, but it's important. I lean over Seamus and shake Aleks. "What?" he asks.

"Get up the plans not over yet, get up!" He untangles himself from Seamus and sits up. "Morning sunshine!" I lean over and kiss him, trying to get him awake. I move back, "better?"

"Much!" he smiles. "What more of the plan do we have left, we're in his bed?" he asks.

"He didn't say who won. I need to beat you!" He rolls his eyes.

"You're so damn competitive!" he scolds me.

"Are you telling me you don't want to win?" I ask.

He sighs, "I do but he said he wouldn't choose."

"See you're just as competitive as me. And we have to make him choose."

"How do we do that?" he asks.

"Just follow my lead" I lean down and start kissing Seamus' neck. He takes the hint and lifts himself up so he's sitting on Seamus' lap. I continue to kiss his neck he starts to move.

"Morning Seamus" I Aleks says trying to sound seductive.

"Whatya guys doing?" Seamus' asks.

I stop and sit up, "We're trying to make you pick who is better, we have a bet." I explain.

"Sorry to disappoint, but it won't work. I love you both."

Awe he loves us. "We love you two Seamus!" Aleks and me say in unison.

Aleks leans down to my ear and whispers, "He's getting hard, lets use this to our advantage." We look at him with devious grins.

I lay back down and whispers in his ear, "You say you won't pick, but that doesn't mean we can't try." He bites his lip. I start to suck on his neck. I look over at Aleks, he leans down and kisses him gently.

*WARNING SMUT*

He moves back and whispers, "I can feel how hard you are." Seamus' face goes red and Aleks starts kissing him again, rougher this time.

I giggle against his neck, "Are we allowed to help this time?" I bite down kind of hard on his neck causing a loud moan to come from him.

"We'll take that as a yes." Aleks says smirking. Aleks starts moving his kisses down to the other side of his neck and travels down his chest. I start kissing around his face then connect my lips to his. He moans against my lips. I move down to kiss chest along side Aleks, start biting and licking as we go lower down. We make it to his waist and kiss all around it. He moans again. Me and Aleks look at each other, then we slowly take off his pants. He shutters under our touch. We look down at his hard-on and we each kiss it through his boxers. He moans and looks down at us, his icy eyes full of lust. I smile at his and take his boxers off. Me and Aleks lick from the bottom to the top of his shaft. Seamus whimpers and grabs the sheets of the bed. I go back to kissing along his waist, while Aleks takes all of Seamus' member into his mouth. I look up to Seamus, his eyes were closed and he seemed to be in pure ecstasy. I smiled knowing I was helping him get this way. I nudge Aleks and he takes Seamus out of his mouth. I look over to his cock and bring my mouth around it. I start moving my head up and down. Seamus' moans are getting louder as we continue. As I continue, Aleks starts kissing my neck right on my sweet spot. I let out a long moan, that vibrates around Seamus' dick. This sends Seamus over the edge, he releases in my mouth and moans really loud. Start swallowing until Immortal pulled me into a passionate kiss, shoving his tounge into my mouth. I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him him closer, he puts his arms around my neck.

SMUT END

We pull away breathing hard. We look over to Seamus who is watching us panting as well. All of us smlie at each other. Aleks and me let go of each other go back on both sides of Seamus. We pull the blankets over us, Seamus wraps his arms around both of us pulling our heads onto his chest. We put our arms around him and hold on to each other.

Once our breathing is normal I ask him, "So who won?"

He laughs, "You guys will always be tied." I sighed and rolled my eyes. Aleks just groans. "I love you guys" Seamus tells us as he kisses our heads.

"Love you too." Me and Aleks say as we snuggle closer to Seamus and each other. And the the three of us drift back to sleep.

~~

A/N

Okay, that's the ending. Sorry if you think it's to short, but while writing it I didn't imagine it being very long. That was the first time I've ever written smut, so sorry if it's not the best. There really should be more fanart/fanfiction for these three if you ask me! But I hope you all enjoyed it! And thank you so much for reading!