Chapter 58 ~ Like Some Insane Man

Brianna's POV

  We finally get out of the cinema room. It's time for living now. I'm starving considering I've only had a poptart for breakfast this morning. We all head outside and sit on the steps of the museum to eat lunch.

  The concrete is cold, but I don't care, I'm just hungry! Unfortunately, since I woke up late this no ring, I didn't have time to pack or bring lunch. Or even put money in my bag to buy for lunch. Walter ended up giving me a bag of chips and Heather gave me half of her vegetarian sandwich. It managed to fill me up for now, but I knew later my stomach would be begging for more. I was sitting next to Heather the whole lunch, mainly because everyone else were sitting in groups or pairs. Katelyn  and Arsenic, Bailey, Jack, and Collin, Johnnie, Walter, and Chris, and we can't forget about Jade and Shawn. You don't know how many stalker pictures I've taken of them. Too creepy? Ok.

  Our lunch ends and Mr. Nova takes us around the museum to look at some specific paintings. "This is a replica of the Mona Lisa which we learned about in the video we just watched." Blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong, I love school, but Mr. Nova is just really boring. We walk around some more and he starts going into his job at the museum and stuff.

  We finally get our snack break. We're all outside again. I just lie down on the stairs and take a deep breath. I spread my arms out flat on the stairs. "You ok?" I hear someone say. "You're on the floor like some insane man, or maybe a turtle that's fell and can't get up because of its shell."

  "Yeah, I'm fine," I reply, "Just taking a breather. Oh and, aww turtles!" I look up to see who it is. It's just Jade. She rolls her eyes and walks away.

~•~Le time skip brought to you by wumbo! I wumbo, you wumbo, he, she, we wumbo!~•~

  Break ends and we get back to class. We're allowed to walk around the museum with our partner now. I don't really talk to Adelaide. She's kinda just best to me. In fact, I she's talking to someone else- probably from her own group.

  "I can't believe he said my last name wrong!" the girl she's talking to exclaims.

  "Who?" Adelaide asks, making a pretend gasp and using fake concern.

  "Mr. Paisley," the girl replies.

  "No! Really?" Adelaide throws her hands up in the air to make it look like she cares about it. Air, care, hey that rhymes! "Miranda, please tell me more!"

  "He said 'Ms. Henry' instead of 'Ms. Henry'," Miranda- I'm guessing- says. 

  "Aren't they the exact same thing?" I ask, turning around from a painting I was looking at.

  "Brianna, how dare you say such a thing?" Adelaide says, covering her mouth slightly with her hands.

  "He said 'Ms. Henry'. It's supposed to be 'Ms. Henry'," Miranda explains and emphasizes the "ee" in Henry.

  "Whatever," I say and turn around back to the painting.

Hey guys! Sorry the shorter chapter. I was kinda having a writer's block. See ya all in the next chapter!

Till then,
~Orchid