9. Double Trouble

Bri's P.O.V

"Zn 4," I said to them

"And by doing that," Gabi said

"You end up with two and two. Got it?" We said in unison.

"Guys, come here!" I told everyone

"Go ahead and put five grams of this in, and that causes it to change from acidic state, causing the color to change from pink to blue. Just like those pH strips.." We then looked at the clock "we gotta go, see you guys later."

I know me and Ryan aren't doing the show anymore but I'm going to help Gabi and Troy keep the secret from Sharpay. Why not? Right?

We ran around the corner and Gabi grabbed Troy's hand while I trailed behind a little bit.

"You're late." Troy told her and she laughed

I smiled at how cute they are together. I wonder if Ryan will ever officially ask me out. After I told my mom what happened she said that we're technically together in the guys kind anyway.

I was sitting in front of the door so nobody could see in. But after being bored to long and I walked over and placed my hand on Both's shoulders.

🏀

Me and Gabi and Taylor. were walking in with Troy and the basketball team. We walked to see what Kelsi was staring at. She was staring at a sign on the callback paper that said that it was rescheduled for Friday starting at 3:30.

"Callbacks the same time as the game?" Troy asked

"And the scholastic Decathlon." Gabi said

"Why would they do that?" Taylor asked

"I smell a rat named Darbus." Chad said

"Actually, I think it's two rats l, neither of them named Darbus." Kelsi told us.

"Do you know something about this, small person?" Chad asked Kelsi

I looked at her hoping she wouldn't say that Ryan was part of this.

"Miss Darbus might think she's protecting the show, but Ryan and Sharpay are only concerned with protecting themselves." Kelsi told everyone

Gabi gave me a look and I looked down upset that Ryan would do something like this.

"Do you know what I'll do to those two show dogs?" Chad asked angrily

"Nothing. We're not gonna do anything to them." Troy replied to Chad. "Except sing, maybe. Now this is only gonna happen if we all work together. Now who's in?"'he then put his hand in the middle.

Gabi and I were the first ones to put our hands in. Then Kelsi and soon everyone was in.

🏀

"How could you do this!" I exclaimed to Ryan as I walked up to him

"What?" He asked confused

"The change in the callbacks." I snapped "I can't believe that you are selfish enough to do this. I can see Sharpay, but you? I can't believe you. I thought you were different but no! You're exactly like your sister."

I then stormed off and headed back to Gabi and them to find out the plan.

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed! Only two chapters left! Then the first movie is over! Then the second book! I hope you liked it!