Chapter 1

"Sam wait!" I called, chasing him through the door he just stormed out of. I put my hand in between the wood and the metal of the wall as he tried to slam it shut in frusteration. "Don't go Sam." I practically beg, he turned around to face me.

He was breathing heavily and his hands were in fists so tight his palms were starting to turn white. And his once beauitful and glossy green eyes were now a dark shade of diry pond water. He was absolutly ferious. 

"You and your dad fight all the time-" But he cuts me off practically yelling at me. 

"Not this time. I'm going to school I can't stand around and let him control me like this!" He throws his hands up and goes to walk away. 

"So, your just gonna leave me here with them?" I ask, my voice practically a whisper as the tears start to build up. 

"Your too young to go to college, you haven't even finished highschool yet! So yeah, I'm leaving you here with them." He shoots back coldly. 

"Fine." I try to hold my voice strongly as the dark night erupts over us, there was no clouds out and the moon was only a cresent. It was quiet, so quiet you could practically hear the crickets. Except now all you hear is the screams and the fights of Sam and John winchester. 

"I don't need you!" I yell his way picking up a rock and throwing it. "I hate you Sam Winchester I hate you!" I hiss, of course I didn't mean a word I was saying but I was angry and upset at the fact he would leave me behid like this. 

"I don't care." He says shaking his head back and forth causing his chocolate brown hair to bounce. When you know someone practically your whole life, you can feel like you can tell if the other is lying. But this time, I couldn't. You think you know someone. 

Sam turned around and took off in a sprint as soon as the door re opened and I tried to take off after him, calling him, tellig him I was sorry. But someone grabbed my arms and pinned them behind me before I could run. 

I tried to struggle but the person was so strong, I couldn't budge. Then I fell to my knees, they hit the concrete with a thud but I didn't care. That pain had nothing compared to the pain I felt of betrayal. 

"Sammy." I sobbed, my voice cracking as my tears fell. 

The person who had caught me and grabbed me was Dean, he held me there for a good hour or os until he was almost positive I couldn't go out and find Sam. I didn't stop crying though, I couldn't stop. Dean let go of my arms and let the blood re circulate through them but then quickly came and sat down beside me on the cold ground. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him, I leaned my head on his shoulder and tried to contain my sobs. I still haven't seen John yet which didn't surpirse me, he hardly shows emotion in these types of situations. And Dean is almost just as bad, so I was a little taken back by his strong arms sercuring themselves around me to try and calm me down. 

By the pained look on his face he was also pretty upset Sam had left, but in Dean's mind it was mostly Sam's fault. To Dean John did the right thing but to me I was oppoisite. I wanted to go back inside and yell at John, blame him for everything that had happened but I didn't. I wanted to be the mature one and so when I got back up and went back inside with Dean. I looked John right in the eyes and let him see how hurt I was because of this and went straight to bed. 

That was years ago now though and today Dean and I had set off to go and get Sam. Because John had gone out on a hunting trip and hasn't been back. So we're both pretty worried. I haven't seen Sam sense that night and I was nervous, and still angry. So when we pulled up to his dorm Dean and I were both a little hesitant.