Tag, I'm it

1.) Who has been your favorite character even after two or more years have passed since you've seen that show or read the manga/manwa/manhua/webtoon

I can't pick just one, so I'm going to list my two main babes. Rock Lee and Sakura from Naruto. I admire Rock Lee because he didn't allow a disadvantage of his to keep him away from his dreams, which inspires me. Sakura, I was weak just like Sakura, became much stronger both mentally and physically. I relate to her so much and she's my babe. Tbh, I'm crushing on both Sakura and Lee. 

2.) Name five characters you would go on a date with (if you're not romancey, then go as a friendly hangout). 

I would go on a date with Rock Lee so fast. So hard. So Rock Lee and Sakura from Naruto. Then coming in clutch is Roxy Lalonde from Homestuck. I have been crushing on her for years. Ford Pines from Gravity Falls, I know he's old af but he is hella handsome. I can't get over how attractive he is. Then as a fun friend hangout, Mabel from Gravity Falls because she is bae. I adore he. 

3.) Who would make good husband/wife material. 

Rock Lee is my husband. That is final. Roxy is my wife because I know she'll push me to do new things and she's a total babe. 

4.) Do you have a sempai, kohai, or neither? 

I have too many sempais and kohais too count. 

5.) What got you started on anime? 

Naruto. I started it when I was lil, lost it over the years, and found it again when I was in 7th grade. It's been a while with Naruto in my life. 

6.) Who would you pick to go with you in an apocalypse of any sort? (max five)

Wendy from Gravity Falls, that chick knows what she's up to. Roxy Lalonde because she'll be fun to have around. Armin Arlert from Attack on Titan because daaaaaamn, that kid knows how to come up with a plan. For now, I think that's it. 

7.) Neko or inu? 

Tbh I have to look up inu. Okay, an inu is adorable. Inu all the way. Dogs have slayed my heart and they will forever have a hold of me. 

Okay, so now I gotta tag some people. Tbh I just really wanna tag @anidiotontheinternet because she's a babe. Along with @Shadowcupcakes because she's a total babe too. But I encourage anyone who wants to do this challenge. Feel free to say that I tagged you. c: 

Now I gotta come up with seven questions for you guys. The characters to answer these questions can be from anything nerd like, anime, webcomics, manga, or cartoons. 

1.) OTP?

2.) A show that destroys you but you can't help to watch? 

3.) Characters you can relate to the most and why? 

4.) Who would you go on a date with? (Max being five)

5.) Who's your problematic fav? Cinnamon roll? Sinnamon roll? 

6.) Where would you spend a month if you could go into an anime/manga/comic/cartoon universe? 

7.) One of your favorite moments you have because of these wonderful nerdy things. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read. Please do the challenge if you want! Have a wonderful day. c: