|Kid Sakura|

"Exactly what am I staring at here?" Sasuke asked as he stared at the eyes of a child, eyes and hair reminding her of a certain teammate he had during his time in Konoha.

The child, unbeknownst to him, was actually Sakura Haruno. Medical ninja and apprentice to Tsunade, who was know in the form of her five year old self. However luckily for her, none had recognized her and only seen her as asset to their work.

Well...only Suigetsu and Jugo thought that. Thus was how Sakura, member of Team 7, was bounded in thick rope in Team Taka's lair.

"Found her with a group of Shinobi of Konohagakure, as well with that Jinchuriki male. Apparently they were returning on a mission and...not to mention this squirt pretty tough. Nearly knocked my head right off." Suigetsu explained as he tugged on his line of rope, lightly pulling on Sakura's thin frame.

"Not to mention her Medical Jutsu." Jugo added as he took a glance towards Karin, who had an irritated look on her face. "It's not as beneficial with Karin...but she might do good when returning to battle and finishing up last minutes wounds."

What is this...it's like I'm being auctioned... Sakura thought as she glanced over at Sasuke's face, which was monotone as ever.

"Suigetsu I don't understand why you even brought a kid over!" Karin bursts out as she lost her cool. Enough was enough she had thought to herself. "Look for all we know she could be a spy or a Jounin in disguise. And even if she wasn't we wouldn't need her. We already have a medical-"

"Keep her." Sasuke interrupted as he turned around, he back faced towards them. Walking off down the corridor of their hideout, he completely left their sight of vision, signifying he wanted no arguments.

"Well well, what were you going to say Karin?" Suigetsu teased as he smirked picking up the bounded Sakura as if she was a doll. "Is Karin jealous of a teensy tiny kid...?" He asked shoving Sakura's cheek against Karin's own.

Naruto...Kakashi....someone help... Sakura thought as she sweatdropped at the enemies reaction, which ended up with Sakura on her butt and Suigetsu half splatted across the wall, Jugo looking at Sakura with a nervous smile.

"Come on little one. Sasuke's gonna want you close when he's in battle." Jugo simply said as he lifted Sakura up without a ounce of trouble and began to walk her to, for who knows what, a room or her own cell.

Ugh...where did things go wrong... Was Sakura's last thought as exhaustion hit her, the excess of Chakra she used while fighting Team Taka ticking in. And as she drowsed into her deep slumber, Sakura knew what was the answer.

The scroll she had used on her earlier mission.