My candy crush

PROLOGUE

Candy crush saga is a game where you have to line up three or more candies to reach the missions or goals given. It is quite famous actually, even my mother's addicted to it. (Believe me, its true) Okay, so that famous addictive candy crush saga game has nothing to do woth this story. I just needed to stress on that part. Anyways, do you like candy, no wait that's not how I wanted to start.. Hurm.. Thinking, thinking. Okay! Got it! Smiles sheepishly* Candy. What is the first word that comes into you mind? Of course! Candy. Well, this story is something to do with candy, something to do with awkward situations, well, it may even be funny if you get my jokes. Hopefully this story will turn out imperfectly perfect. Ranting must stop, description on the story is needed. The story is set in a modern day day setting, in a town, it consists of a girl, the main character, trying to have a simple life, although clumsy at times... Wait, you can read about what type of person she is on your own. *I think I'm scaring you, the reader, away..**Yikes* I am not good at prologues but I will just start with the story.  

It's raining again. I am in the backseat of our car, on my way to school, staring at the raindrops racing down the window. I silently cheer them on, hoping that the small raindrops will combine with other raindrops so that they too can join in the race. Suddenly, honking of cars and everything sounded so loud, realising our car was skidding and spinning on the slippery road from the impact of crashing into a lorry. I screamed. "NOOO! "