chapter 45. Bristol's pov.

I awake with smooth, soft kisses running down my body. I fake the fact that I woke up.. Well, I tried. But when I looked down, I see Louis staring at my legs.

"Hmm." I somehow managed to say.

I starting twisting, so I was on my stomach, with my back facing the ceiling and Lou. Just to make him think I was still sleeping.

4 months. 4 months we've been together. This is amazing. I've had relationships lasting years and none as amazing as this one. I love him too darn much... I think he knows I'm awake now.

"Babyyyyyyy... Its time to get up!" he yells shaking me.

I just sit there and sort of accidentally giggle.

{Louis' pov.}

What? Is she awake and just tricking me?

"Come on baby!" I tell her.

She just sits there. Yup. She's definitely tricking me.

Ok. I sat up and jumped up and down on the bed, and she started to smile. She doesn't know I see her, but I do.

"Bbbbaaaaabbbbyyyyyyy!!!" I yell again. "It's our 4 month anniversary!!!" I yell again.

"I don't wanna get up!"

"Baaaaaaabbbbyyyyyyy!!! I want you to get up! Pleeeaaassseee!!!" I plead.

"I love you though. Happy anniversary." she says calmly.

"I love you."

She crawls out of bed and kissed me.

"I need a shower." she reminds herself.

"Can I come?" I plead.

"Of course baby."

{After shower}

I'm dressed now, and Bristol is still getting dressed.

She walks in with my sweater on. And my sweatpants rolled up to fit her.

I love her in my clothes. She's so cute in my clothes. Her personality is cute. Her looks are cute. Her style is cute. Just, everything about her is cute. Its beautiful. The most beautiful thing ever. Even though we've only been dating for 4 months (not even a year) I still love her and am not going to do anything without her. I have high hopes that Bristol and I will have a future. We can have kids, be married, and most importantly, love eachother more than anything in the world.

"Babe?" I say to her.

"Yah?" she replies.

"I love you."

"Love you too Boobear."

"Boobear? I haven't heard that for a while. What's up with that?"

She answered with "Nothing. Just thought it's been a long time since we've had nicknames."

"Oh really Bearcub?" I tease her, and sit on the bed.

"Yah. I think we should start calling each other by our nicknames we gave us." she sits on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck.

I start kissing her roughly, causing a make out session, and we lean backwards so she's on top of me.